The new flag designs... (4 Viewers)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

robbiethemole

The guy's real name is Neil Jaques so if anyone knows him, perhaps a little word in his ear is the best option. Before the people who donated find his address?

no_loyalty

The guy's real name is Neil Jaques so if anyone knows him, perhaps a little word in his ear is the best option. Before the people who donated find his address?

Not logged on here since 4th July, probably pissing all of the money up the wall.

Grendel

Someone put £1000 in

I would imagine that was him I’d imagine a few were him as it seems to exactly achieve the total

TTG

Should probably contact him on Facebook or something first and see what he has to say

Bugsy

The guy definitely needs to be reprimanded for it either way. Wanker

robbiekeane

I reported the page to just giving and asked how we can get our money back.

As Hill said I only put $10/$20 also but collectively it’s a large amount of money and out of principle we should all get it back so I’ll let you know. I have the link to his profile here and this thread and the original one

mark82

donating money to a random cause created by a stranger.......

In fairness, plenty of people do that with the Season Ticket Fund.

The guy is on Facebook, I asked him a while back what was happening on there and he said the order had been placed. I didn't contribute, so not that bothered but maybe people should check with him on there what is happening. His name is further up this thread. FWIW, I don't think he's tried to con people he just got in over his head trying to design by consensus. He then went a different route, people didn't like what was created, he didn't like the criticism, so he fucked off.

Greggs

In fairness, plenty of people do that with the Season Ticket Fund.

The guy is on Facebook, I asked him a while back what was happening on there and he said the order had been placed. I didn't contribute, so not that bothered but maybe people should check with him on there what is happening. His name is further up this thread. FWIW, I don't think he's tried to con people he just got in over his head trying to design by consensus. He then went a different route, people didn't like what was created, he didn't like the criticism, so he fucked off.
The season ticket fund was created by fairly reputable people, if I'm correct?

Liquid Gold

The flag isn't going to appear at a game and you can't seee a picture of it, you paid for it but I wouldn't let you choose the design. Proper scammy.

Reactions: TTG

robbiethemole

I did a pm to him on fb and that's his reply, let him get some photos up before we slag him off eh??? btw like Hill I also contributed to it.

hill83

Can't believe the amount of fools that fell for this!!! The list of names can be found on the go fund me link! Absolute morons deserve all they get!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread