The new flag designs... (4 Viewers)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

Otis

Looks like a photoshop job to me. Look at the background wall and floor, all warped on both the left a right hand side of the flag. Also look at the bottom of the flag, it's not a level cut and the bottom left of MR and his name are blurred.
On first viewing that was my initial reaction, that it was photoshopped.

pipkin73

TBF could be artefacts from a phone panorama stitching
for some maybe but not the blurred bits, it's a tool i use when you superimpose something to take away the rough lines. Just not done well so it's looks obvious.
Hope i'm wrong but hasn't he already said he does not have permission to use it at games, quite convenient (unless i dreamt that last bit up).

Frostie

Tbf, I didn't contribute coz I wasn't keen on the idea at all so had low expectations, just surprised it actually got made... Or did it? :unsure:

Maybe someone that contributed should ask him for more definitive proof?

Greggs

Just looked at it on FB and to be fair that could well be the reason for it. If it is i apologize to the him, but changing his avatar to The Simpsons Monorail guy does not help his cause.
how do i find it on fb mate? cheers

Johnnythespider

Tbf, I didn't contribute coz I wasn't keen on the idea at all so had low expectations, just surprised it actually got made... Or did it? :unsure:

Maybe someone that contributed should ask him for more definitive proof?
Yes, i think anyone all who contributed should meet up to have a picture taken of them all with the flag, socially distanced of course.

shmmeee

for some maybe but not the blurred bits, it's a tool i use when you superimpose something to take away the rough lines. Just not done well so it's looks obvious.
Hope i'm wrong but hasn't he already said he does not have permission to use it at games, quite convenient (unless i dreamt that last bit up).

Yeah looking at your picture they’re all round the edge aren’t they? Saw the one at the top where the lines disappear now.

Fucking chancer.

Terry_dactyl

Might be a couple of stupid questions/observations but that doesn’t normally stop me so...

A) how has this bloke got access to a school hall to lay a flag out?

B) I think schools may not be doing PE at the moment, that kid appears to be in PE kit. Why?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Might be a couple of stupid questions/observations but that doesn’t normally stop me so...

A) how has this bloke got access to a school hall to lay a flag out?

B) I think schools may not be doing PE at the moment, that kid appears to be in PE kit. Why?
I can’t answer your first question, but schools are doing PE again. At least in Birmingham they are, they just have to wear their kit all day.

robbiekeane

Jesus fucking Christ that is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. And I bloody contributed to it.
“Robins is our king”? Bleurgh. So we are....his subjects? His minions?

I bet if he ever sees that he will be embarrassed for us.

Fully grown men, calling another fully grown man who manages the football club, our King.

And yeh it’s a crown here’s the original from the blokes Facebook.

Attachments

• B9019D10-3BCC-4F73-941C-8DED3689A65D.png
    B9019D10-3BCC-4F73-941C-8DED3689A65D.png
    1 MB · Views: 59

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Shall we just give him money to do another flag then? That makes sense.

Yeah and have another vote on which is the best.

Liquid Gold

I think if anybody actually knows him they need to message him and tell him to get back on here and explain himself before some very pisssed off people find out who he is and don't give him the opportunity.

Terry_dactyl

I think if anybody actually knows him they need to message him and tell him to get back on here and explain himself before some very pisssed off people find out who he is and don't give him the opportunity.
Yep. Tbh he should have done this already. Common courtesy given that he’s got people on here to invest.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Last seen July 4th. Bloody long time ago. Nearly 10 weeks ago. If he was genuine, surely, just an appearance on this forum would be enough to show he's a real person and not some scammer. I think the investors in the flag have been done over good and proper!

Esoterica

Have to say I don't think that is photoshopped. You can see the continuation of the lines on the gym floor under the entire flag. Think he's just made a shit flag with your money. That kind of stuff really cost 1500 quid?!

Users who are viewing this thread