The latest development ..advice ? (1 Viewer)

Houdi

The death of the Club will come as a result from those who don't support it IMHO!

The owners are irrelevant (as history would prove), the 'GOOD THE BAD & THE UGLY') but as a supporter for many more years than I care to remember, WE ARE UNABLE & DON'T GET TO CHOOSE THE OWNERS.

Just talk to any Manchester Utd, Liverpool or Blackburn fan (along with dozens of others).

It's called 'Financial Fair Play' we need to be united in supporting the Manager & Team, otherwise we won't exist in 3, 4 or 5 years time.

Why are these protests NOT BEING AIMED AT COVENTRY CITY COUNCIL, ACL & THE ALAN HIGG's TRUST?
All are playing their part so why aren't they being asked more questions??????????

NOTHING ADD'S UP but far more questions need to be asked of ALL those involved.
Whilst some of this or even all of this maybe true/fair,it is largely academic.The simple fact remains that the vast majority of fans have made up their minds over SISU,and if SISU keep to their oft repeated view that they intend to move the club out of Coventry for potentially years,then the club WILL lose most of its fanbase.Yes anti SISU fans can't prevent fans who are determined to follow the club to Walsall/B'ham,however 'pro' SISU fans can't force the rest of the fans to travel to another 'home' stadium.It becomes a numbers game and for SISU the numbers simply don't add up,it becomes death by a thousand cuts.
By the time the club finally returns to the City,even it manages to survive that long,most of these fans will be lost forever.40 years of continous relative failure has meant the club has virtually no goodwill to start with.I know countless ex fans who have stopped going already,and once you break the habit,then the fans are generally lost.Most fans rightly or wrongly see SISU as a cancer that is slowly killing the club,and that view is not going to change anytime soon.

Grendel

Grendel-no further on are we??

What are your thoughts on home game venue?

Would you travel for home games?

I have stated I would not travel out of Coventry for games - no

torchomatic

It's shit like this that is most divisive and anyone who likes your post is just as self-righteous in agreeing with you.

You are right that putting money into the club will just prolong the agony. SISU are bullies, the strong will stand up to them and the weak will continue to hand over there dinner money.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Did you see what you did there after your "dinner money" quote? FFS.

Ah another oppressive post by you, I will express my opinion and thoughts on an open forum as I see fit. The fact you feel the need to beat down on those who disagree with you says everything about how weak your position is. I know large numbers of people who have not missed a game in years who are saying not one penny more if SISU take us outside Coventry, are these the smug sit at homes you talk about!

wingy

It's shit like this that is most divisive and anyone who likes your post is just as self-righteous in agreeing with you.

You mean me Torch ,I'm sure you must have given the Odd like for a trolling post now and again ,in fact I'd wager we all have in a moment of Mischief.:)

torchomatic

Never! I don't think I've ever tried to cause mayhem and mischief on here. :thinking about:

You mean me Torch ,I'm sure you must have given the Odd like for a trolling post now and again ,in fact I'd wager we all have in a moment of Mischief.:)

wingy

Further to that I believe he is correct in the notion of prolonging the Agony ,and I'm sure he's as torn on that as anyone ,I certainly am,but I don't believe I have the right to judge anything any other fan chooses to do in expressing their devotion either way and will never abuse another for a contrary viewpoint ,except NW as he's a newby;):eek::)

Users who are viewing this thread