The Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Thread! (3 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Am I right in thinking he reportedly had meetings with Venus fisher and the owner?

Thought the owner took no part in running Ccfc

ceetee

On a day to day basis I doubt that she does, but if you wanted to know about future intentions that's a different matter.

So you don't think TF would have loved to have come on and said

"The appointment of JFH shows our owner's committment to the future of CCFC"

Yes I think he may have loved to do so however, that would require the commitment of the owners. And that is something that I would suggest TF has not got.

Break even or make a profit I would suggest are the instructions that TF receives, and let's not forget he appears to be implicit in all things SISU.

Unfortunately our current circumstances will not attract many managers of the quality we requires to get us out of the mess we are in, no ownership or long term deal for a stadium to play in, the academy system at major risk of being downgraded / folding, a squad of young promising footballers who have no natural leaders on the pitch. A training facility that is allegedly not fit for purpose and potentially to be sold.
And one imagines a minimal amount if any cash to spend.

Can't see many quality managers smashing TF door down wanting the job, an out of work manager with a decling personal bank balance is the more likely outcome.

PUSB

So you don't think TF would have loved to have come on and said

"The appointment of JFH shows our owner's committment to the future of CCFC"

Right, let's see how serious TF and SISU are now then ?

Gary Rowett is available (he was party to building the foundation say Burton !! )

PUSB

Ha ha ha you've no hope of that deal ever coming close. He's a cut above us now. Aiming too high

I know steve82

Bob hope & No hope.

TF might give him a ring so he can sprout off on the radio on Friday that we tried, just like we allegedly did with JFH.

As I see it we have little or no chance of attracting anyone with pedigree, why would you come here, unless you were struggling to pay the mortgage lol.

It would be akin to going to buy a car and insisting the car you want must have no mot, need a new engine, and have no steering wheel, oh and no money to fix it !!
In other words you would be a basket case to show any interest of joining TF and JS.

PUSB

steve82

Your right, but there are managers out there that pop up at strange places to get back in the game or just simply for work, some are weird and like a challenge.
Phil Brown popped up at Southend to reignite his managerial career. There out there... all shapes and sizes

Otis

I know steve82

Bob hope & No hope.

TF might give him a ring so he can sprout off on the radio on Friday that we tried, just like we allegedly did with JFH.

As I see it we have little or no chance of attracting anyone with pedigree, why would you come here, unless you were struggling to pay the mortgage lol.

It would be akin to going to buy a car and insisting the car you want must have no mot, need a new engine, and have no steering wheel, oh and no money to fix it !!
In other words you would be a basket case to show any interest of joining TF and JS.

PUSB
Sprout off? You've got Christmas on your mind just a tad too early me thinks.

steve82

Sacked tonight as Northampton manager.

The inspired January signing of Jordan Turnbull clearly helped he’s reign.

Last few jobs have been a disaster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve82

Could do a job up front for us

I’m 99% sure your referring to JFH not the other clown who I thought had sneaked back into the defence today.

Surely he’s got to be near the manager scrap heap here in the EFL. Will likely need to rebuild his career abroad now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread