The Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Thread! (1 Viewer)

oucho

I can believe it. Wouldn't be the worst news in the world. He's done well in this league, plus we've had many more experienced managers who have failed. He's available; if he's willing, why not give him a shot?

CCFC88

I think I'd genuinely take just about anyone at the moment.

As for our next manager, yea, how bad can he be.

Bob Latchford

Would be an excellent appointment IF he was backed by the owners.

torchomatic

Mmm...not too excited about this one but better than Venus I suppose.

torchomatic

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
look at it this way we cant really afford to be picky, if ye had a choice take JH now or wait till feb with MV take a risk possibly getting a better manager in which would you take?

rupert_bear

Speculation but already people on here don't want him ?? The bloke who took non league Burton Albion through to division one and set them up to go straight through to the championship and before anyone mentions his failure at QPR remember they are another basket case club

fernandopartridge

Speculation but already people on here don't want him ?? The bloke who took non league Burton Albion through to division one and set them up to go straight through to the championship and before anyone mentions his failure at QPR remember they are another basket case club

Yeah, he failed at another basket case of a club so evidently will do better here. Talk about disproving your own point!

stupot07

I agree with Fernando, not the man to save us. Did well at Burton but was working off very solid foundations laid down by Clough and Rowett, and then failed at QPR. Has never managed a side in as sad a state as ours, which needs a complete rebuild in January. He's not even managed 150 games in his career yet.

There are plenty better options available both in and out of work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfc_ukr

Hopefully he brings his boots with him and starts himself up top!

Not much else to be getting excited about, so may as well halfheartedly pretend to be a bit excited about this! Who cares if its true or materializes!

torchomatic

ajsccfc

I know Hasselbaink took them up from League Two but I don't think he was there when they were non-league.

stupot07

I know Hasselbaink took them up from League Two but I don't think he was there when they were non-league.
Correct he was there for only 1 year from 13 Nov 2014 to 4 Dec 2015, managing 54 games. They were 3rd, 2 points off top in league two when Rowett left them to join Blues. They also finished 6th and in the league two play off positions the previous season.

Last edited:

higgs

Total football the Dutch style we could do worse I suppose would prefer him if we were chasing promotion as opposed to a relegation battle is that showing ambition by the owners going for JFH who knows

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ceetee

Correct he was there for only 1 year from 13 Nov 2014 to 4 Dec 2015, managing 54 games. They were 3rd, 2 points off top in league two when Rowett left them to join Blues.

At least he had the nouse to recognise a successful operation and stick with it......

...not that that applies to CCFC of course

steve82

JFH is not the man for this job, he's very inexperienced in management. A disaster at QPR, burton were a very solid established side that Gary Rowett set up and missed out on a few play offs before going up.
JFH has done nothing as a manager that we need right now. Disastrous!!

stupot07

At least he had the nouse to recognise a successful operation and stick with it......

...not that that applies to CCFC of course
And the Clough came back to finish what he started.

Its not dissimilar to Swansea albeit on a smaller scale - jackett laying the foundations, then Sousa, Martinez and then Rodgers building on it.

covcity4life

according to stupot he only did well because of the 2 managers before him, nothing was thanks to jimmy LOL. but nigel finishing off the job is epic lol

shocking i know.

and he left qpr when they 6pts off playoffs. so hardly a failure

stupot07

according to stupot he only did well because of the 2 managers before him, nothing was thanks to jimmy LOL. but nigel finishing off the job is epic lol

shocking i know.

and he left qpr when they 6pts off playoffs. so hardly a failure

No that's not what I said and you know it.

And regard QPR is record there was played 47 won 13 drawn 19 lost 15 win% 27.7%, and yes they may have been 6 points off play offs but they were 17th in thr league, and don't forget they still have one of the largest wage bills in the championshio - 17th is a failure given their resources.

Users who are viewing this thread