The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (10 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clint van damme

Bit of unrest in the Tory ranks by the sound of it.
Sounds like some members of 'the party of law and order' don't want them to break the law.

Ring Of Steel

So what’s all the BS with this bill about really?

Joseph Goebbels, 1941:

“The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence…The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.”

shmmeee

You may well have a point. He tore shreds out of Boris there. Worse PM ever.

Boris was built to take on an enemy that doesn’t exist any more. Got to wonder how long is left for him. Looking more sulky and tired by the day. Why he doesn’t just Get Brexit Done and has opened this all up again I don’t know, so many open goals. As soon as the Tories dip below 40% hes gone.

Brighton Sky Blue

Boris was built to take on an enemy that doesn’t exist any more. Got to wonder how long is left for him. Looking more sulky and tired by the day. Why he doesn’t just Get Brexit Done and has opened this all up again I don’t know, so many open goals. As soon as the Tories dip below 40% hes gone.

I guarantee they will still win anyway

Evo1883

Joseph Goebbels, 1941:

“The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence…The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.”

Joseph goebbels the serial liar himself 😂 the reich minister of propoganda ffs.. Come on mate Johnson is a c**t but this is poor

Users who are viewing this thread