The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (12 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

I thought you was against old news.

But here is the most recent news. And strangely enough the same outlet as your link. So how about doing your normal and calling it a biased source?

Employees to get new protections as government announces ‘largest upgrade in workers’ rights for over 20 years’

I am for the latest news, which is why I asked if it had since happened. Looks like it may happen ( or has it happened ? )?

The main thing is the gig economy, which avoids labour laws. Labour says that hasn’t been dealt with.

It is good to see progress.

martcov

No we don't have to pay. There is nothing to say we have to pay. The best you could find against what I said was ifs buts and maybe's. I also said if we had to pay that it would take years to be decided. And also asked you how they could justify 39b when we are due to leave in 2019 and the budget agreed is until 2020.

Because we agreed the budget.

You said we don’t have to pay. That is not correct. In the very best case we can contest it. But, we cannot avoid paying some or all of it. You now claim that if we have to pay it will take years. I also said we will have years of litigation. Your original statement was that we don’t have to pay.

skybluetony176

As you know you went off in one saying how cruel to animals we are in the UK. You just never considered those you favour in the EU.

So you don’t think horse racing, badger baiting, fox hunting, dog racing, dog fighting, cock fighting, hare coursing ect are cruel then?

skybluetony176

No. He stated that horse racing was as bad as bull 'fighting'. Look back and you will see.

It was the normal anti UK rant we get on here. Just like how we will lose workers rights when we leave the EU. Strangely enough lately we have seen workers rights lost in the EU. And the EU has tentatively agreed to more workers losing rights. But is has just been announced that workers rights are being strengthened in the UK. But of course there will be a story weaved into this by certain people on here.
Twisting again Chubby Checker. I never said that horse racing was as bad as bull fighting. Look back and you’ll see you’re twisting again.

It was an anti blood sport rant. You clearly lack the intellect to understand that. Are you denying that blood sport happens in the UK?

Astute

I am for the latest news, which is why I asked if it had since happened. Looks like it may happen ( or has it happened ? )?

The main thing is the gig economy, which avoids labour laws. Labour says that hasn’t been dealt with.

It is good to see progress.
Exactly. So maybe we could put to bed that our workers rights will disintegrate if and when we leave the EU. Because our workers rights are improving when some in the EU are getting worse.

Astute

Twisting again Chubby Checker. I never said that horse racing was as bad as bull fighting. Look back and you’ll see you’re twisting again.

It was an anti blood sport rant. You clearly lack the intellect to understand that. Are you denying that blood sport happens in the UK?
Bollocks. I remember it very well. You tried to make out that they were as bad as each other when I challenged you.

Anti blood sport rant? No. It was yet another anti UK rant. You only mentioned the UK until I challenged you about it.

Yet Mart will come along and back you up. He always does.

Astute

With the new 30k threshold, where will all of the nurses, care workers, midwives etc come from?
Immigration from the EU won't stop. Immigration from outside the EU won't stop. The difference will be that we have a say on who comes here. We can choose which skills we need. It won't be dependent on the passport held.

Sick Boy

Immigration from the EU won't stop. Immigration from outside the EU won't stop. The difference will be that we have a say on who comes here. We can choose which skills we need. It won't be dependent on the passport held.

Apart from with the 30k threshold, workers in those professions won’t be granted visas as they won’t earn enough.

So, where are they all going to come from?

Astute

Apart from with the 30k threshold, workers in those professions won’t be granted visas as they won’t earn enough.

So, where are they all going to come from?
So what has been finalised? Would you like to show anything finalised?

skybluetony176

Bollocks. I remember it very well. You tried to make out that they were as bad as each other when I challenged you.

Anti blood sport rant? No. It was yet another anti UK rant. You only mentioned the UK until I challenged you about it.

Yet Mart will come along and back you up. He always does.

Show us all then Chubby.

martcov

Exactly. So maybe we could put to bed that our workers rights will disintegrate if and when we leave the EU. Because our workers rights are improving when some in the EU are getting worse.

We cannot put it to bed into it actually happens.

martcov

Does anyone else remember Boris telling us during his campaign that troops would be put on standby?

No. I thought the Germans would have done a deal to sell cars and that we would be eating French cheese and drinking Prosecco by now. No one mentioned being up sxxt creek without a paddle.

Astute

It’s expected out today with the 30k salary threshold.
So you state it as a fact when it isn't a fact?

How about my guess?

Transition period. Not a lot changes to start with. Visas given to skills needed mainly eventually. Training to be a priority whilst in transition period.

Doesn't sound as good as your normal crash and burn predictions.

Sick Boy

So you state it as a fact when it isn't a fact?

How about my guess?

Transition period. Not a lot changes to start with. Visas given to skills needed mainly eventually. Training to be a priority whilst in transition period.

Doesn't sound as good as your normal crash and burn predictions.

The 30K salary limit is being released in white paper today. I take it you’re confident of a withdrawal deal being made before March,then? What plans are in place to train British people for these skills from March? What have you based your guess on?

It wasn’t set out as a fact either, it was a comment on the government’s position

Sick Boy

No. I thought the Germans would have done a deal to sell cars and that we would be eating French cheese and drinking Prosecco by now. No one mentioned being up sxxt creek without a paddle.

I think it’s part of May’s attempt to push through her deal, which I think she will do

Sick Boy

Oh yes, I seem to recall there being posts on here about the AFD being against the EU and freedom of movement.

Yesterday I watched a video of Rees Mogg in Germany going round speaking to people, including the AFD, and their spokesman actually said they believe that FoM within the EU is a positive.

Grendel

It’s due to be released in a white paper today. From what I’ve read others wanting to be around 21 but May insisted on 30.

So it’s a discussion document

Astute

The 30K salary limit is being released in white paper today. I take it you’re confident of a withdrawal deal being made before March,then? What plans are in place to train British people for these skills from March? What have you based your guess on?

It wasn’t set out as a fact either, it was a comment on the government’s position
Come on SB cut the crap out for once.

Or would you like to show everyone where I have said I am confident of any withdrawal? You make stuff up as you go along. What I have said is I have a suspicion that the May deal has been designed between May and the EU to jeep us in the EU. Yet you twist it to this.

What I have also said is that we have May stalling on the vote for her deal until as late as she can. Then it will be her 'deal' or leave without a deal. Otherwise it will be something totally different like another referendum. But the Tories and Labour don't want to be the party that goes down the official party line of wanting another referendum.

Everything I have said is here in black and white. Yet you still try to make out that I have said something totally different.

Astute

Oh yes, I seem to recall there being posts on here about the AFD being against the EU and freedom of movement.

Yesterday I watched a video of Rees Mogg in Germany going round speaking to people, including the AFD, and their spokesman actually said they believe that FoM within the EU is a positive.
FOM is a positive. But not to everyone.

It is a positive to you. There is no doubt on that fact. It is a positive to me. There is no doubt on that fact. But we are not everyone.

Sick Boy

Come on SB cut the crap out for once.

Or would you like to show everyone where I have said I am confident of any withdrawal? You make stuff up as you go along. What I have said is I have a suspicion that the May deal has been designed between May and the EU to jeep us in the EU. Yet you twist it to this.

What I have also said is that we have May stalling on the vote for her deal until as late as she can. Then it will be her 'deal' or leave without a deal. Otherwise it will be something totally different like another referendum. But the Tories and Labour don't want to be the party that goes down the official party line of wanting another referendum.

Everything I have said is here in black and white. Yet you still try to make out that I have said something totally different.
You just mentioned the transition period, which means you believe a deal will be struck.

How else would there be a transition period?

Do genuinely believe that there are plans in place to kickstart training once this kicks in, in March?

Astute

Won't they just add a"special exceptions" clause
Nobody knows what it will include until released. But if you have been following this thread you will have noticed EU good UK bad. The unwashed and uneducated voted leave. And you don't need evidence to tell someone they are wrong if they don't support the EU 100% of the time.

skybluetony176

So basically we’re saying that AFD isn’t as far right as Rees-Mogg. I wonder what AFD’s views are on same sex marriage and abortion rights of rape victims? Rees-Mogg might just make AFD look like liberals.

Astute

I’ve already stated that it’s a white paper and was trying to evoke a discussion around it. You’re so childish and petty you have to resort to this nonsense.
Resort to what nonsense? I have replied to your nonsense. As in you saying that I have said what I never have. And you stating as a fact things that are not a fact.

Otherwise what was this 30k thing when you now admit that it isn't a fact?

Sick Boy

Report to what nonsense? I have replied to your nonsense. As in you saying that I have said what I never have. And you stating as a fact things that are not a fact.

Otherwise what was this 30k thing when you now admit that it isn't a fact?

You’ve dodged the point about the deal I see, if you believe that there is to be a transition period, then it means there will be a withdrawal agreement.

You just debase anything and resort to your childish behaviour. Take a look at the news, the release of the whitepaper is detailed there

Users who are viewing this thread