The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (31 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mucca Mad Boys

Amber Rudd should have been sacked for what she did to our Caribbean community how can she become leader less than a few months after

You'd be surprised how quickly people forget about things pretty quickly in politics. I'm not a Tory so I'm not stating her as a preference per se, but off the top of my head, she is the only high-profile Tory to come out in support of a second referendum. Since Day 1 after the referendum, I've held the opinion that one referendum wouldn't be the end of the matter.

Evo1883

It’s not bizarre because you constantly try and imply the European people are too moral too eat imported chicken which is just an outright lie as is the claim the EU reject it on health grounds.

Even Spaniards themselves acknowledge children are educated to be cruel to animals

'We're a violent nation' – director tackles Spain's festival culture of animal cruelty

Given the Eu now has hell holes like Romania its getting worse

Sorry you just sound silly

Auntie lived in Spain for several years , visited a few times .
They treat dogs like absolute shit , fucking outrageous how bad infact

fellatio_Martinez

Auntie lived in Spain for several years , visited a few times .
They treat dogs like absolute shit , fucking outrageous how bad infact

I was in Madrid a few months ago and the amount of feral cats is worrying. We went to a cat cafe and some of the cats were missing ears, tails or even eyes from abuse.

Very disturbing.

Captain Dart

May will win the no confidence tonight but I can still see her resigning because of it.

If she wins she will not resign. I think it is marginally odds on she will win at which point I think all the Tories will go with her awful plan but the DUP will not.
So then it is down to other MPs to decide if they will resignedly accept the shitty deal and maybe enough will abstain because they can't leave the situation in stalemate..
But if the deal is then voted down it is up to Corbyn to submit a vote of no confidence.. which the tories will win & then we are nowhere still.

It is a nightmare.. the May negotiation tactics are flawed, the only way out is to go WTC and fix the issues after, the EU will be keen to fix them because it will hurt them too & the CEOs of Mercedes, VW, Peugeot, Citroen etc will be bashing down their respective heads of state doors to force an agreement. Its the only way.

PS there is another problem for the EU involving trillions of Euro derivatives is there is no deal.
£26 trillion of derivatives at risk if EU does not act to keep markets going after Brexit
The UK is not toothless in this but we must be prepared to use our leverage.

Ashdown

I have and local leaders. It’s so easy to snipe from the sidelines and do fuck all to make things better ourselves. Anyone willing to put themselves out there deserve a level of thanks. It’s the millionaires club for the millionaires that I find so unpalatable. May talks about Britain for all where no place or person is left behind. Where the fuck has she been looking as her government have decimated communities and ensured poverty levels increase at an unprecedented level and still tories 5 points up in the poles.

Intregrty is hard in a 40 year career and she has none
How hard would it be to achieve everything though ?! You have a budget and you try and stick to it, already as a country we overspend. We have a huge welfare budget but relatively low unemployment { I would suggest many people are on low wages though......... against a high cost of living }, more is ploughed into the NHS every year, Transport, education etc are under strain because of a burgeoning population, the demographics mean a fortune is being ploughed into pensions and care, cuts have affected security services and armed forces supposedly. There is billions being invested in infrastructure projects.
Money makes money in the world of private enterprise, these types have clever accountants and lawyers, use and create their own loop holes etc. Its hard to close them down and make them pay their way, it's been the same for centuries.
What's the answer...... Corbyn, a Labour government, they just end up fucking over all the people doing ok but who have worked and saved hard and lived their own austerity to get somewhere in life. They don't catch the real tax avoiders because they just move their money out of the country. We then end up with huge waste, overspend, more debt, people taking the piss for benefits, a whole lot of bitterness......and finally back to a Tory government........ and so the revolving door goes !

skybluetony176

Unless she resigns she’s here for another 12 months at least. It doesn’t look like labour will call for a vote of no confidence in the government either as to win it they will need the support of the DUP which seems highly unlikely.

Sky Blue Pete

How hard would it be to achieve everything though ?! You have a budget and you try and stick to it, already as a country we overspend. We have a huge welfare budget but relatively low unemployment { I would suggest many people are on low wages though......... against a high cost of living }, more is ploughed into the NHS every year, Transport, education etc are under strain because of a burgeoning population, the demographics mean a fortune is being ploughed into pensions and care, cuts have affected security services and armed forces supposedly. There is billions being invested in infrastructure projects.
Money makes money in the world of private enterprise, these types have clever accountants and lawyers, use and create their own loop holes etc. Its hard to close them down and make them pay their way, it's been the same for centuries.
What's the answer...... Corbyn, a Labour government, they just end up fucking over all the people doing ok but who have worked and saved hard and lived their own austerity to get somewhere in life. They don't catch the real tax avoiders because they just move their money out of the country. We then end up with huge waste, overspend, more debt, people taking the piss for benefits, a whole lot of bitterness......and finally back to a Tory government........ and so the revolving door goes !
Yep

Astute

And I'm not sure a nation with a PM that openly supports fox hunting can take the moral high ground.
Don't label me as a Tory or animal hater just because my PM is for fox hunting.

The worse I can think of is Spain and 'bull fighting' Thousands turn up to watch it. Am I sick to cheer when the bull on the very rare occasion wins? Am I sick to laugh at those injured on the bull runs?

Yet it is compared to those who go fox hunting or do other illegal activities.

Captain Dart

3 scenarios. We either leave with no deal. Article 50 is retracted and an election called. Or the EU blink first and there is a deal done on the NI Backstop.

If she loses the vote tonight then things will get very interesting. The Tory machine isn't the fastest moving thing around. A leadership election could drag on well into January. That would give the new PM very little time to sell any kind of deal to Parliament, assuming the EU are willing to negotiate further.

IMO as it stands, whether May survives or is replaced, a no deal Brexit seems pretty likely.

Depends, if the MPs agree to 2 candidates only then they do not have to go to a poll of the blue rinse tory women+local businessmen that constitute their membership.

Sick Boy

Don't label me as a Tory or animal hater just because my PM is for fox hunting.

The worse I can think of is Spain and 'bull fighting' Thousands turn up to watch it. Am I sick to cheer when the bull on the very rare occasion wins? Am I sick to laugh at those injured on the bull runs?

Yet it is compared to those who go fox hunting or do other illegal activities.

Cruelty and murder of animals is abhorrent, trying to take the moral high ground as a country while labelling a whole continent as cruel to animals while we have a leader who supports fox hunting is ridiculous.

We also have millions betting on horse racing throughout the year, again it causes immense suffering to intelligent animals for the pleasure of humans.

Personally I think those supporting fox hunting and bullfighting are one of a kind, both take enjoyment from the taunting and murder of animals.

Astute

You'd be surprised how quickly people forget about things pretty quickly in politics. I'm not a Tory so I'm not stating her as a preference per se, but off the top of my head, she is the only high-profile Tory to come out in support of a second referendum. Since Day 1 after the referendum, I've held the opinion that one referendum wouldn't be the end of the matter.
So we should have a new PM that has openly said we should have another referendum and forget the others?

What we needed when we got May was a strong leader. Someone on the lines of Maggie who didn't take shit from anyone. She even got a large rebate from the EU when there wasn't supposed to be one available. It is now too late to start off negotiations on the front foot.

And yet again I will get crap for mentioning this. But EU countries are not doing as well as some like to make out. Even Germany has problems. Yet we were supposed to believe that they don't need us. Of course they do. But May went there ready to dance to their tune.

I still think May will survive. I can see the backstop having an end we can see and not be able to be forced to stay in by the EU. If May goes I think it will be Javid who takes over. About time we had a black PM. And he has already started having digs at May. He also presently holds a high position.

Not the sort of person remain whatever would want though. But I have never seen or remember seeing anything that makes me not trust him yet.

Astute

Cruelty and murder of animals is abhorrent, trying to take the moral high ground as a country while labelling a whole continent as cruel to animals while we have a leader who supports fox hunting is ridiculous.

We also have millions betting on horse racing throughout the year, again it causes immense suffering to intelligent animals for the pleasure of humans.

Personally I think those supporting fox hunting and bullfighting are one of a kind, both take enjoyment from the taunting and murder of animals.
But you compare horse racing to bull fighting. Most horses enjoy horse racing. Otherwise they would stop when no jockey on their back telling them to do it. Then compare it to a bull who is there to be killed for entertainment purposes.

Astute

You’ve asked them then?
And as usual you take part of a sentence and ignore the rest of a post.

So like I said is horse racing as bad as bull fighting?

And why do race horses carry on running when their jockey falls off? Is it because they have the same fear you can see in a bulls eyes?

Of course it isn't. But you see that you have to defend everything that happens in an EU country that isn't in the UK and have a go at anything to do with the UK. It is a joke.

And now I have pointed it out I suppose I am anti EU. And yes I am anti bull 'fighting. I am anti fix hunting. I am against all animal cruelty. But don't let it stop you having a go at me. Don't want to change anything do we.......

skybluetony176

And as usual you take part of a sentence and ignore the rest of a post.

So like I said is horse racing as bad as bull fighting?

And why do race horses carry on running when their jockey falls off? Is it because they have the same fear you can see in a bulls eyes?

Of course it isn't. But you see that you have to defend everything that happens in an EU country that isn't in the UK and have a go at anything to do with the UK. It is a joke.

And now I have pointed it out I suppose I am anti EU. And yes I am anti bull 'fighting. I am anti fix hunting. I am against all animal cruelty. But don't let it stop you having a go at me. Don't want to change anything do we.......

You really are the dumbest fuck I’ve ever come across. What’s your next exclusive? Horses like S&M.

Horses are herd animals so when their jockey falls of they continue to run in a herd as per their natural instinct. What doesn’t happen when their jockey falls of is they no longer have someone sitting on their back kicking them in their ribs while whipping them.

Is bull fighting as evil? That’s like arguing over which shit is the smelliest. They both stink. Horses enjoy it. Fucking Hell. Did you not read that before you pressed post reply and think that if I post that I’m going to sound like a right penis? You should have.

The whole racing industry is cruel. The vast majority of race horses have short painful lives. Forced to race and train before they’ve finished growing, forced to race and train when injured, most end up with the hunt as dog food and most die by haemorrhaging in the lungs. Yeah they fucking love it. Moron.

Westendlad

You really are the dumbest fuck I’ve ever come across. What’s your next exclusive? Horses like S&M.

Horses are herd animals so when their jockey falls of they continue to run in a herd as per their natural instinct. What doesn’t happen when their jockey falls of is they no longer have someone sitting on their back kicking them in their ribs while whipping them.

Is bull fighting as evil? That’s like arguing over which shit is the smelliest. They both stink. Horses enjoy it. Fucking Hell. Did you not read that before you pressed post reply and think that if I post that I’m going to sound like a right penis? You should have.

The whole racing industry is cruel. The vast majority of race horses have short painful lives. Forced to race and train before they’ve finished growing, forced to race and train when injured, most end up with the hunt as dog food and most die by haemorrhaging in the lungs. Yeah they fucking love it. Moron.
Guess you won't be interested in my red hot tip for the 13 55 race at Cheltenham this Saturday then.....

martcov

What is noticeable with this government, and Farage and co, and their leave backers is a reluctance to chase tax evaders or control our crown dependency tax havens. The EU are supposedly introducing tax dodging controls in the near future. No coincidence in the number of multi millionaires wanting to get away from the EU ASAP. As money makes money, it would be great to catch these tax dodgers and confiscate their wealth or claim the back tax and a fine. Won’t happen. The billions shoved back and forth containing untaxed wealth or in low tax in tax havens, should be investigated. The tax part of the money that is literally slushing around, should be invested in affordable housing. People should be getting tax free overtime and annual bonuses based on profits and the minimum wage should be linked to MPs salaries. That way the money is ploughed into the people who spend a high portion of their income on everyday things thus stimulating the domestic market.

Astute

Oh yeah. Insulting someone makes you right.

And yes you do look like a right penis.

So you have a right go about horse racing but just a few words about bull fighting. Well done. You have excelled yourself yet again.

skybluetony176

So you have a right go about horse racing but just a few words about bull fighting. Well done. You have excelled yourself yet again.

You being wrong is what makes me right. You probably think greyhounds like being used as bate dogs if they can’t win a race.

Westendlad

Oh yeah just noticed that. What a very odd argument wiki tony has......

Ashdown

What is noticeable with this government, and Farage and co, and their leave backers is a reluctance to chase tax evaders or control our crown dependency tax havens. The EU are supposedly introducing tax dodging controls in the near future. No coincidence in the number of multi millionaires wanting to get away from the EU ASAP. As money makes money, it would be great to catch these tax dodgers and confiscate their wealth or claim the back tax and a fine. Won’t happen. The billions shoved back and forth containing untaxed wealth or in low tax in tax havens, should be investigated. The tax part of the money that is literally slushing around, should be invested in affordable housing. People should be getting tax free overtime and annual bonuses based on profits and the minimum wage should be linked to MPs salaries. That way the money is ploughed into the people who spend a high portion of their income on everyday things thus stimulating the domestic market.
Well I think we agree on most of that my old German sausage !

Westendlad

Odd? Do you think horses enjoy being whipped, kicked, die young, being forced to train and race while injured ect?
Not sure if you're taking the piss (and i've only read last 2 pages) but seriously........Horse/Dog racing to stabbing a Bull to death......Wow you've lost the plot too.

martcov

Odd? Do you think horses enjoy being whipped, kicked, die young, being forced to train and race while injured ect?

My mate invested in a share of a race horse. Called it „Britain is Great“ ( fatal error ). It came first in it’s first race. Only problem was it did it without the Jockey which it had thrown off. Next time I asked about it, the answer was „dog meat“. Short career. Confirming a part of what Tony said.

Westendlad

My mate invested in a share of a race horse. Called it „Britain is Great“ ( fatal error ). It came first in it’s first race. Only problem was it did it without the Jockey which it had thrown off. Next time I asked about it, the answer was „dog meat“. Short career. Confirming a part of what ...........Tony said.
Nayyyyyyyy........Now that is bullshit lol

skybluetony176

They don't train and race them when injured you plank ! They're too valuable for that, it's like running a car with the oil light on !

They do. The use of pain killers in training and racing is widespread and common practice all around the globe in horse racing. And it’s done to mask injuries. You go and look at any animal rights organisations website on horse racing. It’s one of their major concerns with the industry.

Last edited:

martcov

Nayyyyyyyy........Now that is bullshit lol

It isn’t bullshit. We actually had Britain is Great as a trade mark... which is not allowed in the UK, so we did it in Jersey. The British Tourist Authority used it in the 80s and 90s, but they never registered it, or probably weren’t allowed to, so we did. There must be a record somewhere about the horse, but it was in the 90s.

skybluetony176

Not sure if you're taking the piss (and i've only read last 2 pages) but seriously........Horse/Dog racing to stabbing a Bull to death......Wow you've lost the plot too.

Ask astute. He probably thinks bulls like charging at things so bull fighting must be alright. That’s the level he reached with his horses enjoy horse racing line. Oddly you’ve picked on me when I’ve not suggested that bull fighting is anything but cruel yet someone suggests that horses enjoy horse racing passes you by.

Westendlad

It isn’t bullshit. We actually had Britain is Great as a trade mark... which is not allowed in the UK, so we did it in Jersey. The British Tourist Authority used it in the 80s and 90s, but they never registered it, or probably weren’t allowed to, so we did. There must be a record somewhere about the horse, but it was in the 90s.
Don't fret Mart....Tony will find it :)

Westendlad

Ask astute. He probably thinks bulls like charging at things so bull fighting must be alright. That’s the level he reached with his horses enjoy horse racing line. Oddly you’ve picked on me when I’ve not suggested that bull fighting is anything but cruel yet someone suggests that horses enjoy horse racing passes you by.
Tony....Stick to politics yeah...

skybluetony176

My mate invested in a share of a race horse. Called it „Britain is Great“ ( fatal error ). It came first in it’s first race. Only problem was it did it without the Jockey which it had thrown off. Next time I asked about it, the answer was „dog meat“. Short career. Confirming a part of what Tony said.

The numbers are staggering. Around 70% of racehorses are slaughtered after their short career. That doesn’t even take into account the ones that are slaughtered even before they hit the racecourse because they haven’t cut the mustard. Horse racing is an industry and horses are just a tool, expendable and treated as such.

Users who are viewing this thread