The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (16 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkyblueBazza

No, I suspect you are a white person with a very different outlook to Sadiq Khan. In the case of being glad that the ultimate turd, Trump, is not coming to London just yet, I agree with Khan‘s sentiment. The, comparatively, junior turd Farage is joining with Johnson in blaming Khan for upsetting Trump. If Khan, and Corbyn are the reasons for Trump not coming, which I doubt, then they both deserve an OBE or even MBE.
Except had they allowed him in unencumbered...they could've had a meeting with him & used the power of reason to convince him of the error of his ways. Opportunity lost!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

No it is the fault of those who permit a system to be 'agreed' that facilitates virtually limitless immigration

Yes all of the country's woes are the fault of those pesky immigrants. They're just another in a line of successive scapegoats. We've had the Irish, people from the east, the west...the EU will probably be to blame still years after the UK has left.

Last edited:

martcov

Except had they allowed him in unencumbered...they could've had a meeting with him & used the power of reason to convince him of the error of his ways. Opportunity lost!

No they couldn’t. Power of reason doesn’t come into the equation. He is a semi literate idiot working on his gut feeling of how to please his base and he is educated by Fox News.

martcov

No it is the fault of those who permit a system to be 'agreed' that facilitates virtually limitless immigration

America was built by immigrants. Trump‘s family game from Germany. His mother was Scottish and his wife is Slovenian. The English are a totally mongrel people.

What makes racists angry enough to forget their own mongrel background is usually colour of skin and/ or religion. In Brexit Britain there is the additional contempt for people from Eastern Europe- except Putin's Russia, strangely enough.

clint van damme

not sure that would have worked
5a094f91fc7e93473f8b4567.jpg

Captain Dart

America was built by immigrants. Trump‘s family game from Germany. His mother was Scottish and his wife is Slovenian. The English are a totally mongrel people.

What makes racists angry enough to forget their own mongrel background is usually colour of skin and/ or religion. In Brexit Britain there is the additional contempt for people from Eastern Europe- except Putin's Russia, strangely enough.

You really are an idiot, you think you understand other people but you really don't have a scooby.
Whenever you open your mouth about 'other peoples attitudes' (you despise) you expose your level of ignorance and isolation.

martcov

You really are an idiot, you think you understand other people but you really don't have a scooby.
Whenever you open your mouth about 'other peoples attitudes' (you despise) you expose your level of ignorance and isolation.

What is not correct in my statement? How am I isolated? Millions of people are criticising people like Trump and Bannon and their low educated base. Even if I were isolated, it still wouldn’t make your statement correct.

Captain Dart

What is not correct in my statement? How am I isolated? Millions of people are criticising people like Trump and Bannon and their low educated base. Even if I were isolated, it still wouldn’t make your statement correct.

Again you missed the point, it is sad you can't read something someone else says and understand their POV, instead you go back to a literal argument you made and interpret what is actually a comment about your rigid thought processes and inflexible beliefs as a response to a those comments.

skybluetony176

Ha ha ha. Convince Donald Trump he’s got it wrong. The guy is 71 years of age and is yet to admit he’s ever been wrong on anything ever. Yet five minutes with Khan and Corbyn is going to show him the error of his ways and change his perspective on everything. Yeah OK.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Ha ha ha. Convince Donald Trump he’s got it wrong. The guy is 71 years of age and is yet to admit he’s ever been wrong on anything ever yet five minutes with Khan and Corbyn is going to show him the error of his ways and change his perspective on everything. Yeah OK.

I thought the poster was joking haha

SIR ERNIE

Ha ha ha. Convince Donald Trump he’s got it wrong. The guy is 71 years of age and is yet to admit he’s ever been wrong on anything ever. Yet five minutes with Khan and Corbyn is going to show him the error of his ways and change his perspective on everything. Yeah OK.

True…considering the long list of undesirables Corbyn has shamefully brown-nosed over the years and the tyrants Labour have rolled the red carpet out for, even Trump would be able to see through the comical hypocrisy of old Jezza and the little twerp Khan.

clint van damme

True…considering the long list of undesirables Corbyn has shamefully brown-nosed over the years and the tyrants Labour have rolled the red carpet out for, even Trump would be able to see through the comical hypocrisy of old Jezza and the little twerp Khan.

what are you on about? Trump said he isn't coming due to the embassy issue. You are calling him a liar, well done, you finally got something right!

SIR ERNIE

what are you on about? Trump said he isn't coming due to the embassy issue. You are calling him a liar, well done, you finally got something right!

Keep up Clint.
Tony had rightly said that there was no chance Corbyn and Khan could ever convince Trump of anything. I agreed with him.

Not that difficult to understand surely, even for you.

clint van damme

Keep up Clint.
Tony had rightly said that there was no chance Corbyn and Khan could ever convince Trump of anything. I agreed with him.

Not that difficult to understand surely, even for you.

your mindless rants are always hard work to be honest.

SkyblueBazza

No they couldn’t. Power of reason doesn’t come into the equation. He is a semi literate idiot working on his gut feeling of how to please his base and he is educated by Fox News.
You seem to know him extremely well...or are you believing what you read in the papers?

SkyblueBazza

Yes all of the countries are the fault of those pesky immigrants. They're just another in a line of successive scapegoats. We've had the Irish, people from the east, the west...the EU will probably be to blame still years after the UK has left.
Like I said...you cannot blame the actual immigrants themselves for seeking fresh opportunity to better themselves. You can however blame the system(s) that allow situations to develop that negatively impact on others...who then scapegoat the immigrants

SkyblueBazza

Thanks for the history lesson. Not really sure what your point is mind you

martcov

You seem to know him extremely well...or are you believing what you read in the papers?

I read his tweets, hear him speak, read about him, hear witnesses of his actions speak and read what they say, hear and read about his history. In fact, because of his long association with the media, public rallies and self promotion, it would be hard not to know a lot about him.

martcov

Thanks for the history lesson. Not really sure what your point is mind you

Your point was that „it“ is the fault of immigration. I was pointing out that the „English“, and anti immigrants Trump,are also the result of immigration. Hope the history lesson helped.

SkyblueBazza

He is monitoring Britain, Brexit & Britons' attitudes very accurately & closely apparently...from Germany

Sick Boy

Like I said...you cannot blame the actual immigrants themselves for seeking fresh opportunity to better themselves. You can however blame the system(s) that allow situations to develop that negatively impact on others...who then scapegoat the immigrants

The UK has only had something like 10-15 years where we haven't had some kind of freedom of movement Freedom of movement didn't start with the EU - it's the norm for Britain

On the whole, migration has been beneficial to the UK and it's the fault of those who have neglected various parts of the country and aspects of our society.

I wonder who will be the next to blame?

martcov

He is monitoring Britain, Brexit & Britons' attitudes very accurately & closely apparently...from Germany

I am actually and I was back in Britain recently to get a hands on viewpoint. I also hear the German viewpoint which, everything taken together, gives me a more balanced view than, say, someone posting clips from Breitbart, or bigging up Farage, Trump or Brexiteers. I also read newspaper forums to hear the other side. As an example one poster in a newspaper forum a couple of days ago said that Khan was a „Paki crook who only got elected because of support from other brown things“. I assume that got pulled not long after and that some would call pulling it censorship. I also think he is not the only one who thinks like that.
So yes, I can see what is going on in the UK, particularly since Brexit which has opened the floodgates.

SkyblueBazza

Your point was that „it“ is the fault of immigration. I was pointing out that the „English“, and anti immigrants Trump,are also the result of immigration. Hope the history lesson helped.
Read it again..."No it is the fault of those who permit a system to be 'agreed' that facilitates virtually limitless immigration" - I think you completely missed the point!

martcov

Read it again..."No it is the fault of those who permit a system to be 'agreed' that facilitates virtually limitless immigration" - I think you completely missed the point!

I know exactly where you are going... you are consistent... you blame those who agreed to immigration... If you could understand why we have immigration and why we will continue to have immigration even after Brexit, then you wouldn’t use the word „fault“...

SkyblueBazza

I know exactly where you are going... you are consistent... you blame those who agreed to immigration... If you could understand why we have immigration and why we will continue to have immigration even after Brexit, then you wouldn’t use the word „fault“...

I do hold those that think free unrestricted movement of large numbers of people responsible ('fault' being the word used by the poster that I responded to) is a good idea...& I understand fully why immigration happens, why there is in fact sometimes a real need for it, & that it will not stop as a result of Brexit you patronising tit!

wingy

There was some cock on twitter the other day saying labour and in particular Corbyn would get nowhere as he is married to a foreigner.
There are many reasons he/they may not succeed.
A sentiment that may have found some understanding a century ago but inconcievable to me in 2018.

martcov

Now the offshore tax havens are being brought into the negotiations....

„According to one recent study by Berkeley academic Gabriel Zucman, there is £1.4tn of “off shore wealth” located in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Bermuda and Cayman Islands alone.

Meanwhile EU states including Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Portugal and Greece are all countries with a higher than global average exposure to citizens and firms stashing wealth offshore“

Some dodgy millionaires won’t be liking that.... The UK has generally pushed back on attempts to regulate their Crown Dependencies by the EU.

They won’t be able to do that soon.

Will be interesting if the government plays along with the EU to get a good deal, or protects the tax havens.

martcov

There was some cock on twitter the other day saying labour and in particular Corbyn would get nowhere as he is married to a foreigner.
There are many reasons he/they may not succeed.
A sentiment that may have found some understanding a century ago but inconcievable to me in 2018.

Yes. This is it. The cat is out of the bag. People are looking for foreigners. Although they don’t seem to be saying that about Farage‘s French affair, just Corbyn‘s wife. The Express thinks Farage should be knighted or given a peerage- despite living with a foreigner and having half foreign children. Seems anti foreign partner is selective.

Sick Boy

Yes. This is it. The cat is out of the bag. People are looking for foreigners. Although they don’t seem to be saying that about Farage‘s French affair, just Corbyn‘s wife. The Express thinks Farage should be knighted or given a peerage- despite living with a foreigner and having half foreign children. Seems anti foreign partner is selective.

Come on, she is of good Anglo-Saxon stock and the other a Mexican ;)

Ashdown

Tusk makes another desperate appeal...................for more British money basically..............fuck off you stupid twat, can't you see what a mess our own infrastructure is in without handing you shits a load of cash to benefit the Germans ultimately !! Mind blowing !

Kingokings204

Tusk makes another desperate appeal...................for more British money basically..............fuck off you stupid twat, can't you see what a mess our own infrastructure is in without handing you shits a load of cash to benefit the Germans ultimately !! Mind blowing !

Saw this. When he and the others tell us to stay and demand a second referendum such as the honorable Tony Blair and cretins like nick Clegg, It’s desperate and confirms to me leaving is the best option.

It’s always been about our money (second biggest net contributor) and more importantly Tony Blair’s personal holiday money.

dutchman

As far as I can tell, based the so-called 'negotiations' so far, Britain will be paying as much if not more towards the EU budget after Brexit as it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread