The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (34 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

You’re the one who bizarrely took offence to a comment that was obviously completely unrelated to you.
That was made after quoting a post of mine.

NorthernWisdom

Astute

How will we be tied to eu rules similar to now with no deal? Can you link up some information that makes sense of that?
Shall we wait and see?

Everything kept as it is now. No tariffs. Fishing as it is. Talks to continue. Borders as they are. But no stated extension to keep Boris happy.

Astute

No quote on the original post.

Nor on the response, that quotes the above post.

Then, this quotes the post immediately above.

Then you wade in.

Happy to help.
You missed the way one quoted someone who quoted me. I can't normally see his posts but clicked on it to see the normal crap.

clint van damme

Basically confirmation of project fear being project here, eat more of a critically endangered fish and buy a second home in an ongoing housing shortage.

I've told the missus to get that Bluefin tuna on the go and over dinner we'll discuss whether to buy a new car or a house first with that spare few hundred grand we've got lying around.

Philosorapter

I think now after the Northern Ireland issue has been resolved it may be worth noting that there is going to be a huge gap on the border of the European Union for customs. It's so big you can drive a bus through it or even a very large white van. :D

wingy

I think now after the Northern Ireland issue has been resolved it may be worth noting that there is going to be a huge gap on the border of the European Union for customs. It's so big you can drive a bus through it or even a very large white van. :D
If only you could buy a tarrif free sprinter ,bring back the LDV.

fernandopartridge

How will we be tied to eu rules similar to now with no deal? Can you link up some information that makes sense of that?
The only thing you might say is that all of the existing UK law which was transposed from the EU directives remains aligned, but without any formal oversight or binding agreement it isn't going to happen, so what Astute describes is nonsense really. The EU will not trust the words of liars.

Astute

The only thing you might say is that all of the existing UK law which was transposed from the EU directives remains aligned, but without any formal oversight or binding agreement it isn't going to happen, so what Astute describes is nonsense really. The EU will not trust the words of liars.
First post I have seen of yours for ages.

Nonsense?

Just found this. An official EU site.

Astute

That's nothing like you're trying to describe, just read it
Isn't it?

Even the rights to fish UK water is stated. Nothing said about an extension. Rights for flights to continue. Rights for freight to continue.

Are you saying without a deal the EU fishing fleet have the right to fish UK water. Or our freight won't be able to drive through the EU? Read between the lines. It is what we have had to do for years. Basic rights are EU rights.

Or I take it you also missed where it is stated only if reciprocal rights are given.

But I don't expect to see much truth from certain people on here. They prefer to say about the UK murdering EU Fishermen and nobody say a word against the statement.

Skybluefaz

Isn't it?

Even the rights to fish UK water is stated. Nothing said about an extension. Rights for flights to continue. Rights for freight to continue.

Are you saying without a deal the EU fishing fleet have the right to fish UK water. Or our freight won't be able to drive through the EU? Read between the lines. It is what we have had to do for years. Basic rights are EU rights.

Or I take it you also missed where it is stated only if reciprocal rights are given.

But I don't expect to see much truth from certain people on here. They prefer to say about the UK murdering EU Fishermen and nobody say a word against the statement.
Who said the UK would be murdering EU fisherman?

Astute

Remember when it was project fear to suggest that the EU assisted peace in Europe?

Well now brexiters wants us to send the Navy out to kill foreigners for trying to get our fishies.

Oh yes we would have the navy patrolling our water. Just like they do now to protect EU fishermen. But of course it gets changed from patrolling to killing.

hill83

You missed the way one quoted someone who quoted me. I can't normally see his posts but clicked on it to see the normal crap.

Mate, if you normally can’t see his posts re follow him and go back through the thread and you’ll see you have got it wrong.

People quoting what appears to be missed, Astute won’t be able to see the quotes properly if he’s not following (blocked) the person quoted.

No idea why I’m getting involved.

Grendel

To be fair liquid gold said our Navy is being sent out to kill foreigners

Astute

Mate, if you normally can’t see his posts re follow him and go back through the thread and you’ll see you have got it wrong.

People quoting what appears to be missed, Astute won’t be able to see the quotes properly if he’s not following (blocked) the person quoted.

No idea why I’m getting involved.
If that is the case then apologies.

And yes not a good thread to be on.

Grendel

Remember when it was project fear to suggest that the EU assisted peace in Europe?

Well now brexiters wants us to send the Navy out to kill foreigners for trying to get our fishies.

Oh and Sick Boy and Tony liked so I assume agreed the post

Users who are viewing this thread