The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (7 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

In other headlines leave voting Cornwall wanting its annual EU funding of £700M+ to be replaced by Westminster. I suspect that they’re behind the promised windfall to NHS in that queue.

clint van damme

In other headlines leave voting Cornwall wanting its annual EU funding of £700M+ to be replaced by Westminster. I suspect that they’re behind the promised windfall to NHS in that queue.

and Nicholas Soames telling the government to tell them to fuck off!!

skybluetony176

#frontofthequeue

#weholdallthecards #peoplewillbeliningup

“Trade discussions between International Trade Secretary, Liz Truss, and her US counterpart Robert Lighthizer, are understood to have hit a roadblock after the US refused to back down on imposing tariffs on British goods.”

Last edited:

clint van damme

#frontofthequeue

“Trade discussions between International Trade Secretary, Liz Truss, and her US counterpart Robert Lighthizer, are understood to have hit a roadblock after the US refused to back down on imposing tariffs on British goods.”

if only someone could have predicted this and warned us.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

#frontofthequeue

What? Isn't the whole point of a trade deal that it removes tariffs?

I'd forgotten Liz Truss was involved. If the US have done their homework then they'd know all they've got to do is agree to buy some cheese and pork and they'll be given free reign over chlorinated chicken and the NHS.

wingy

What? Isn't the whole point of a trade deal that it removes tariffs?

I'd forgotten Liz Truss was involved. If the US have done their homework then they'd know all they've got to do is agree to buy some cheese and pork and they'll be given free reign over chlorinated chicken and the NHS.
Leave it to the last minute and they'll cave/fold.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Plenty of people argued that even if they agreed with Brexit in principle our chances of a successful trade negotiations were poor. I recall posting several sarcy comments about how well get buttfucked by the bigger countries/trading blocks myself.

Pathetic attempt to rewrite history so you don’t have to hear obvious criticism of your religion.
Which religion would that be and please tell me what my religion has to do with brexit ? Can you invent a religion for me from you wonderful world of make believe ?

Evo1883

Still don't get the point scoring... Everybody should want this to succeed for their own good. The we v them mentality is a little old.. It's gone.. Moan about what deals we do or don't get by all means but the point scoring?

NorthernWisdom

Still don't get the point scoring... Everybody should want this to succeed for their own good. The we v them mentality is a little old.. It's gone.. Moan about what deals we do or don't get by all means but the point scoring?
When you've had nothing but bollocks of you lost, get over it, Brexit means Brexit, and we all know what we voted for... it's only natural to point out the idiocy.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When you've had nothing but bollocks of you lost, get over it, Brexit means Brexit, and we all know what we voted for... it's only natural to point out the idiocy.
Fingers crossed that brexit fails miserably then . I'm guessing quite a few on here hope it is otherwise their lives will be pointless.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The Brexit religion. Where any criticism is blasphemy and lack of faith is seen as a moral failing. Like all other religions.
I think you're confusing religion with obsession : the obsession with an unfair referendum that you can't quite accept the outcome of . Still, when it all goes tits up you'll be able to say told you so and celebrate wildly.

Evo1883

You're an educated person, so what will you be judging the success of brexit on exactly? Are you going to be reasonable and see if the country is in a good shape in 10 years, or are you going to be unrealistic and expect brexit to be brilliant from the get go?

Like most things especially business, it's difficult at first right? Give the country time to find its own feet

NorthernWisdom

You're an educated person, so what will you be judging the success of brexit on exactly? Are you going to be reasonable and see if the country is in a good shape in 10 years, or are you going to be unrealistic and expect brexit to be brilliant from the get go?

Like most things especially business, it's difficult at first right? Give the country time to find its own feet
It's unrealistic to decide to leave a massive trading bloc on a what-if. For Brexit to be worthwhile, it *has* to be successful straight off.

There's zero point otherwise, as it's just ideological nonsense otherwise.

Evo1883

It's unrealistic to decide to leave a massive trading bloc on a what-if. For Brexit to be worthwhile, it *has* to be successful straight off.

The I'm afraid you're going to be angry for a long time still to come.. 🤷
P. S everything in business is idealistic nonsense at first, it's all risk .. Whether it becomes a success or not takes time

NorthernWisdom

The I'm afraid you're going to be angry for a long time still to come.. 🤷
If that's the case, then there's going to be zero point to Brexit, and all the nonsense we've been told will happen instantly (Overn ready) will be lies and deceit.

Therefore prompting the kind of response you don't want. That's the way it goes. people lie, others get angry.

Evo1883

If that's the case, then there's going to be zero point to Brexit, and all the nonsense we've been told will happen instantly (Overn ready) will be lies and deceit.

Therefore prompting the kind of response you don't want. That's the way it goes. people lie, others get angry.

Nothing will be great immediately, like I said you will be angry for a long time yet..why would you want that?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So what you are saying is that unless it's a success immediately it's pointless. I'm shocked , and I'm seldom shocked.
If, or rather when, it's isn't an immediate success, what will you do ?

shmmeee

I think you're confusing religion with obsession : the obsession with an unfair referendum that you can't quite accept the outcome of . Still, when it all goes tits up you'll be able to say told you so and celebrate wildly.

What are you on about? I’ve accepted the referendum from day one like the vast majority of people. Ridiculous persecution complex you’ve got.

Whats it like to define your entire political ideology in terms of how much it annoys randoms you’ve never met?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sit there saddened that I was right, and people were hoodwinked, and wish that I was wrong.

What will you do?
Get on with life. You can't change what's gone.

clint van damme

Fingers crossed that brexit fails miserably then . I'm guessing quite a few on here hope it is otherwise their lives will be pointless.

Don't need to cross fingers. There's overwhelming evidence it will fail, always has been.
It was never destined to do anything else. A rudimentary look at how international supply chains and trade deals work would tell you that.

A rudimentary look at how much money the disaster capitalists will make from it would tell you that (Always follow the money).

The RHA today saying we're heading for disaster, but pointing out the facts is wishing to fail I suppose?

If wishful thinking got you anywhere City would have just won their 3rd Champions league on the trot.

Users who are viewing this thread