The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (13 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djr8369

And you seem to have a perversion the other way round

If the other way around is protecting the global economy and people’s jobs then yes.

More diversion. Do you ever address a point head on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Yes I do and if Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal were not hamstrung to what is effectively a German currency they would not be in the severe crises they are in now would they?
Fuck me, that is not even the same argument. Devaluation would cripple uk businesses. Counter that and stop trying to bring in a straw man.

I can understand all of the downsides of being the EU (though regulations on employers and employment rights is certainly not one of them), so could be encouraged to vote out on that basis.

HOWEVER, I have no faith at all in the blatant liars within the Leave campaign who will presumably be part of the government post leave if that happens. I am thinking of Boris Johnson, Gove and Priti Patel, all pretty detestable individuals whose interests are certainly not for ordinary British people.

This aged well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

See EU are threatening to collapse deal talks due to fishing rights
Hardly, that's just the way our press are spinning it. Easier to blame them, than blame the government from moving the goalposts from the withdrawal agreement and political declaration.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueDom26

Hardly, that's just the way our press are spinning it. Easier to blame them, than blame the government from moving the goalposts from the withdrawal agreement and political declaration.

The negativity from you is hilarious, thank god you aren't in charge trying to get us the best deal

SkyBlueDom26

There's nothing negative in my comment. You're the one getting your knickers in a twist about the EU potentially collapsing a deal over fishing.

Yeah and you should be too! Pisstake tbh yet people will still put the blame on Boris and co...

stupot07

Yeah and you should be too! Pisstake tbh yet people will still put the blame on Boris and co...
Capture fishing represents less than 0.1% of the UK GDP. Pardon the pun but there are bigger fish to fry in this negotiation, I'm not gonna start crying over this, but fill your boots.

David O'Day

Capture fishing represents less than 0.1% of the UK GDP. Pardon the pun but there are bigger fish to fry in this negotiation, I'm not gonna start crying over this, but fill your boots.

0.1% of our GDP while the Canada style deal they want doesn't even include the Services sector which is by far the largest UK sector.

shmmeee

Dom crying we aren’t getting special treatment again?

What did you think you voted for Dom?

Why don’t we just force them into submission with our massive global might? Don’t they want us to buy their cars? :emoji_joy:

SkyBlueDom26

Dom crying we aren’t getting special treatment again?

What did you think you voted for Dom?

Why don’t we just force them into submission with our massive global might? Don’t they want us to buy their cars? :emoji_joy:

Special treatment, hardly tbh i think you'd take pride in us getting a shit deal and it would feed you're pathetic ego

Btw i ain't crying either you bellend

David O'Day

Not to worry. Lizz Truss, Secretary of State for International Trade, has said this morning we're happy to walk away with no deal from both the EU and US negotiations.
If she is charge of any deals it's best we just walk away now

SkyBlueDom26

If she is charge of any deals it's best we just walk away now
giphy.gif

shmmeee

Special treatment, hardly tbh i think you'd take pride in us getting a shit deal and it would feed you're pathetic ego

Btw i ain't crying either you bellend

giphy.gif

I’ll just be over here laughing my ass off at your inability to comprehend what you’ve been vociferously fighting for for years

skybluetony176

On the move all day to day so not really getting the chance to pay too much attention to the news but did I hear correctly that the US is telling us to pick either EU or US standards?

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

On the move all day to day so not really getting the chance to pay too much attention to the news but did I hear correctly that the US is telling us to pick either EU or US standards ?

Wouldn't surprise me, but can't confirm or deny. Personally, I'd say with each standard the one that's 'higher' is the one that should be adhered to. Shows a bit of give and take on both sides while neither side has to reduce their standards.

Of course, it can be difficult to do that as sometimes how the standards are set are different. For example their FSA can be more specific in certain terms (i.e. rat hair per weight etc) while ours are more general and kind of assume any rat hair is unacceptable, but it's not actually implicitly stated it's more implied. And of course there are those areas where the opinion on the safety/suitability of a certain process etc is different

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You is all laaaaayk soundin az if you is doin' one of dem auditions for da voice overs for bbc1 innit ?
Da F.A. Cap quarter finaaaaal on da BBC dis weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread