The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (48 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkyBlueDom26

Utter bullshit, you keep that head buried well and truly in the sand if thats they way you operate.

Its not bullshit though is it, I've never seen someone so hateful and deluded in all my life... keep making a fool out of yourself like you did last night

wingy

I caught s bit of an old film, possibly dramatised public information film circa fifties

Centred on Italian workers working in mostly manual jobs making bricks etc

Pretty interesting as obviously there was no EU then , quite a personalised look at domestic,economic and emotional effects and aims of those most seemed to live in accommodation blocks like ex military billets, but some in houses of multiple occupation,many British people lived that way back then.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As BSB says, I am asking whether your dad would have qualified under the new points system to come to the UK?

I'm assuming that your dad came here prior to Poland joining the EU, given your age and assuming you were born in Britain. Naturally I'm interested in his circumstances and reasons for coming here given your stance on EU membership but I understand it's a very personal question and don't expect an answer.

shmmeee

How will it destroy the economy? Deluded

It won’t because he won’t do it. It’s just propaganda for the fools back home. Same as the whole “it’ll all be done by the end of the year” when they’ve admitted most of it will still be being negotiated next year.

But to answer your question, no deal would mean businesses have to find new suppliers overnight which is basically impossible and would lead to business closures and job losses. That would lead to lack of consumer demand and likely recession. Basic economics.

SkyBlueDom26

It won’t because he won’t do it. It’s just propaganda for the fools back home. Same as the whole “it’ll all be done by the end of the year” when they’ve admitted most of it will still be being negotiated next year.

But to answer your question, no deal would mean businesses have to find new suppliers overnight which is basically impossible and would lead to business closures and job losses. That would lead to lack of consumer demand and likely recession. Basic economics.

He's trying to get us the best deal, if he just accepts everything straight away it will be awful...

Thats why its called Negotiating

shmmeee

He's trying to get us the best deal, if he just accepts everything straight away it will be awful...

Thats why its called Negotiating

You’re so cute.

Is that why he just accepted everything straight away last time to get a quick deal before a GE?

For the last time: threatening to shoot yourself isn’t a good negotiating tactic.

SkyBlueDom26

You’re so cute.

Is that why he just accepted everything straight away last time to get a quick deal before a GE?

For the last time: threatening to shoot yourself isn’t a good negotiating tactic.
Yep he accepted the first terrible deal the eu offered him

Clueless from the pair of you, still sore about labour getting smashing in election shmmeee? Bringing up the election again

David O'Day

Skybluedumb if the even the best deal is as per all expectations terrible for the uk economy then how is risking an even worse deal a good thing? Let's also talk about the promised spending that can only be done via tax fuses or deficit spending even on the projected rate of GDP growth we had while still in the eu

chiefdave

Clueless from the pair of you, still sore about labour getting smashing in election shmmeee? Bringing up the election again
Obviously you can have any opinion of what will happen going forward no matter how much it ignores the evidence but you can't deny the fact Johnson completely gave in to the EU to get a deal done before the election. Its a deal that was worse than Mays and previously rejected as something no prime minister would ever accept. To celebrate that as a success for Johnson is ridiculous.

SkyBlueDom26

Skybluedumb if the even the best deal is as per all expectations terrible for the uk economy then how is risking an even worse deal a good thing? Let's also talk about the promised spending that can only be done via tax fuses or deficit spending even on the projected rate of GDP growth we had while still in the eu

Skybluedumb hahaha thats hilarous, bet it took a good 3 seconds to think of that one

David O'Day

You don't want to talk about the future, instead bitching on about the past
No we are talking about boris and his ability to get go deals which is pertinent to the future deal. Also I want to talk about boris and his promised spending that requires tax rises or deficit spending

SkyBlueDom26

No we are talking about boris and his ability to get go deals which is pertinent to the future deal. Also I want to talk about boris and his promised spending that requires tax rises or deficit spending

Can tell you are still sore about the ref/election result

giphy.gif

David O'Day

Can tell you are still sore about the ref/election result

giphy.gif
No not really, I got over the referendum in 207 and I didn't think labour would win the election. Now do you actually want to about trade deals and boris a d his spending plans or are just going to laugh at yku

Users who are viewing this thread