The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (79 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

martcov

I’ve requested he’s warned or banned. He only posts on this thread and he’s even ruining this now

The only person ruining this thread is the troll who rarely ever discusses what the title of the thread is about.

He constantly mocks me, insults me and now he is into threatening me.

And you do nothing apart from encouraging him or winding him up by bringing paedophilia into the conversation.

Yes, he is sick, but you really need to look at yourself in a mirror.

skybluetony176

The only person ruining this thread is the troll who rarely ever discusses what the title of the thread is about.

He constantly mocks me, insults me and now he is into threatening me.

And you do nothing apart from encouraging him or winding him up by bringing paedophilia into the conversation.

Yes, he is sick, but you really need to look at yourself in a mirror.

I stayed of this thread for a few days while Grendull encouraged the trolling over half a dozen pages or so. Now he wants to talk about something it’s a banning offence after an hour. Very sensible.

martcov

I stayed of this thread for a few days while Grendull encouraged the trolling over half a dozen pages or so. Now he wants to talk about something it’s a banning offence after an hour. Very sensible.

The post he is using as an excuse is me reposting a threat to myself, in which the troll says I should take his threat seriously. If ever there was a reason for warning or banning anybody, it was the post from the troll doubling down on his initial threat.

martcov

The banning offence being reposting a threat against me, which in itself is probably a banning offence.

martcov

Personally, I blame Grendel for this. He should have jumped on the troll from the word go, or rather when the Troll said he was disrupting the thread for his „entertainment“.

Instead he tried to spin the trolling.

Now Grendel claims he wants to have a civil debate. Why then, did he not attack the troll from the start? I have had months of this idiot following me on here. He contributes nothing.

When we had wasps fans on here, I joined with Grendel questioning them. As anyone would have. Now Grendel joins forces with an obviously sick poster.

It has been great this evening. Away from the crap of a frustrated troll.

Each evening I am doing something pleasurable, whilst the bitter troll is turning himself on by trolling an anonymous poster on an Internet forum. What a tosser.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Personally, I blame Grendel for this. He should have jumped on the troll from the word go, or rather when the Troll said he was disrupting the thread for his „entertainment“.

Instead he tried to spin the trolling.

Now Grendel claims he wants to have a civil debate. Why then, did he not attack the troll from the start? I have had months of this idiot following me on here. He contributes nothing.

When we had wasps fans on here, I joined with Grendel questioning them. As anyone would have. Now Grendel joins forces with an obviously sick poster.

It has been great this evening. Away from the crap of a frustrated troll.

Each evening I am doing something pleasurable, whilst the bitter troll is turning himself on by trolling an anonymous poster on an Internet forum. What a tosser.
Hahahaha. You sound like your having a tantrum .

martcov

You made a statement then but ended it with a question mark. Did I hear right that you were a teacher?

Apparently. My experience of teachers at my kid‘s schools was different. I could never imagine them threatening people on an Internet forum. I would like to know what happened to that job. I just cannot picture the troll as a teacher.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You’re probably right. I didn’t excel in academics by any stretch of the imagination but even I know that you don’t end a statement with a question mark. Was it a case that you worked in a school rather than you were a teacher? Did I get the teacher part wrong?
It's not a statement. It's a question. It's basis primary level literacy.

martcov

You’re probably right. I didn’t excel in academics by any stretch of the imagination but even I know that you don’t end a statement with a question mark. Was it a case that you worked in a school rather than you were a teacher? Did I get the teacher part wrong?

He threw the Wasps invitations in a bin to stop kids seeing them. Maybe the janitor? Assistant sports teacher at a primary school?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He threw the Wasps invitations in a bin to stop kids seeing them. Maybe the janitor? Assistant sports teacher at a primary school?
Did I ? Where's the evidence ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think the teacher needs to go back to school. It’s you’re, not your.
Desperate stuff, particularly for a pensioner. Very very sad.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This is great but you're just a pensioner working in a bar.

skybluetony176

It's not a statement. It's a question. It's basis primary level literacy.

You’ve posed it as a question but given the answer. Therefore it’s a statement not a question and what appears to be a question but isn’t should be ended with a full stop not a question mark. Like you said primary literacy. By the way, I got a D in GCSE English almost 30 years ago, yet I still retain that.

martcov

The troll is now denying throwing Wasps‘ leaflets in a bin so that the kids couldn’t see them. He actually bragged about doing that as a primary school teacher. He previously denied having threatened me, although he did repeatedly. He is now calling me a pensioner although he claims I am still pulling pints for my living.

The guy is, at present, the sickest poster on this forum.

martcov

Now, he is claiming that I am a pensioner pulling pints in a bar. FFS. This sick troll is just on here to amuse himself. Anyone following this thread, please ignore him. Nick, that’s enough, please kick him off,

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Apparently. My experience of teachers at my kid‘s schools was different. I could never imagine them threatening people on an Internet forum. I would like to know what happened to that job. I just cannot picture the troll as a teacher.
Christ , you've said all this before. Keep up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Now, he is claiming that I am a pensioner pulling pints in a bar. FFS. This sick troll is just on here to amuse himself. Anyone following this thread, please ignore him. Nick, that’s enough, please kick him off,
Sick troll ? Haha. Next you'll say I've threatened you with violence. You live in a world where you crave attention.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The troll has said that I should take his threats seriously. Never known a teacher like this before.
Hahahaha. Who are you actually talking to ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The troll has said that I should take his threats seriously. Never known a teacher like this before.
Never known such a mincing whimp before .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The troll is now denying throwing Wasps‘ leaflets in a bin so that the kids couldn’t see them. He actually bragged about doing that as a primary school teacher. He previously denied having threatened me, although he did repeatedly. He is now calling me a pensioner although he claims I am still pulling pints for my living.

The guy is, at present, the sickest poster on this forum.
You're a lonely , sad, bitter pensioner.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The lonely bitter troll is accusing me of being lonely. Sad.
But you're an OAP. You should have friends by this stage of your life. I think that's rather sad. Genuinely. Don't waste what time you're got left point scoring. It's not worth it. Not good for your health in your 60s.

martcov

I am not an OAP. I have great times, good looking girls working for me, am at major events, hire great musicians, meet the President and deputy PM of Ireland, get a presentation from CCFC at half time and generally travel around. The troll claims that I am lonely.

What does the troll do every day? Wait until I post. Then mock and insult me.

Question: who is sad and lonely?

Users who are viewing this thread