The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (68 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ian, I've given you a like for sheer persistence amongst all this distraction.

martcov

Avoiding the issue I think as were onto the most unpopular German defence minister since the Second World War according to the German press soon. A bungling incompetent and a passionate advocate of a European army

Actually very intelligent, brought up in Brussels, fluent in several languages and an experienced politician. On the minus side.. Bundeswehr scandals and plagiarism. Not approved of by coalition partners.

Intelligence not important as a qualification in Brexit Britain.

Grendel

In the way you’re using someone who was a right wing mouth piece to describe someone who is anything but a right wing mouth piece. It’s really not difficult, I can’t understand why you’re struggling. In all respects.

Your struggling to discuss the qualities of the new EU leaders

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In the way you’re using someone who was a right wing mouth piece to describe someone who is anything but a right wing mouth piece. It’s really not difficult, I can’t understand why
you’re struggling. In all respects.
I'm happy for you. It's getting you lots of likes .

Grendel

Actually very intelligent, brought up in Brussels, fluent in several languages and an experienced politician. On the minus side.. Bundeswehr scandals and plagiarism. Not approved of by coalition partners.

Intelligence not important as a qualification in Brexit Britain.

So why do 60% of Germans in a recent poll consider her the most incompetent defence minister in modern times?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I can understand. He is thick.
And you clearly like having your mates back on here. No more crying and rants. A brave new world . Excellent.

martcov

So why do 60% of Germans in a recent poll consider her the most incompetent defence minister in modern times?

No one asked me. As I said there is a considerable minus side. She is very eloquent and intelligent though. Nevertheless, she has to stand before the EU parliament to be ratified.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Did I hear a slight threat from a thick troll?
You've never been threatened on here by anyone. Don't play the victim card yet again whimpy boy.

Grendel

Indifferent. We’re leaving, what does it matter. So you’re saying she has a criminal record?

I’m saying she was convicted - of course she was allowed to walk free without having to go to prison - mart liked the post / most people in France thought it stank

Do these appointments make you more inclined to be confident in the processes for appointing suitable people for key roles or less?

Grendel

Problem is you’re not someone sensible. What’s the point in discussing it with you.

Oh I’m very sensible - coming from someone who once described sick boy when he said he was going to Italy for a holiday as “ooh look at Mr International Big Balls” I hardly think you are a suitable judge of sensibility

Mart in a deranged rant the other day was talking about the early 80’s and topless women. It was truly bizarre.

So please let’s not argue about sensibility

martcov

Apropos threats:

martcov said:
Firstly the threat. Then I am Lilly livered for mentioning the threat. What does „you will seriously regret it“ mean? For me it is an implied threat.

It is. You should take it seriously.

martcov

Oh I’m very sensible - coming from someone who once described sick boy when he said he was going to Italy for a holiday as “ooh look at Mr International Big Balls” I hardly think you are a suitable judge of sensibility

Mart in a deranged rant the other day was talking about the early 80’s and topless women. It was truly bizarre.

FYI topless in the South of France, or nudity in general is not an issue in continental Europe.

Grendel

You've never been threatened on here by anyone. Don't play the victim card yet again whimpy boy.

The duo will now get very unpleasant. The appointments are regarded as catastrophic by many pro Eu supporters as it feeds the Brexit notion of closed shops, no democracy and a cosy club of allowing rather unpleasant and stupid people into positions of power as they are extreme federalists

The German public aren’t stupid and they view the defence appointment with bewilderment

We will look at the Spanish nationalist next

Grendel

Apropos threats:

martcov said:
Firstly the threat. Then I am Lilly livered for mentioning the threat. What does „you will seriously regret it“ mean? For me it is an implied threat.

It is. You should take it seriously.

I’m going to do something I’ve never done on any forum and request you are banned by the moderators. I want to discuss the appointment of these people with sensible posters like Ian and sick boy who also actually talk about football. You are a deranged lunatic and destroy sensible debate

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm not at all sure why he mentioned topless women . Perhaps he took a picture of one .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I’m going to do something I’ve never done on any forum and request you are banned by the moderators. I want to discuss the appointment of these people with sensible posters like Ian and sick boy who also actually talk about football. You are a deranged lunatic and destroy sensible debate
He never does football, making the excuse that he's too far away. Complete bulkshit.

skybluetony176

You very recently described Nigel Ferage as the man. You’re doing the equivalent of Ann Widdecombe arguing about what’s undemocratic while standing for a “political party” with a self appointed leader. You are not sensible, you clearly think you are but you’re not. Me on the other hand have never claimed to be sensible.

Grendel

He never does football, making the excuse that he's too far away. Complete bulkshit.

I’ve requested he’s warned or banned. He only posts on this thread and he’s even ruining this now

skybluetony176

I’m saying she was convicted - of course she was allowed to walk free without having to go to prison - mart liked the post / most people in France thought it stank

Do these appointments make you more inclined to be confident in the processes for appointing suitable people for key roles or less?

So now you’re saying she doesn’t have a criminal record. Do you actually know who she is or are you just repeating factually inaccurate tweets that had a picture with them so you’re assuming that they’re factually correct?

skybluetony176

What a snowflake.

martcov

The duo will now get very unpleasant. The appointments are regarded as catastrophic by many pro Eu supporters as it feeds the Brexit notion of closed shops, no democracy and a cosy club of allowing rather unpleasant and stupid people into positions of power as they are extreme federalists

The German public aren’t stupid and they view the defence appointment with bewilderment

In actual fact Merkel had to abstain because of opposition from her coalition partners. It is far from over.

Grendel

So now you’re saying she doesn’t have a criminal record. Do you actually know who she is or are you just repeating factually inaccurate tweets that had a picture with them so you’re assuming that they’re factually correct?

She was found guilty in a french court Tony unless you consider this to be a massive right wing conspiracy from the Brexit supporting press as illustrated below?

IMF head convicted of criminal charges over massive government payout

Grendel

I guess I just made it all up Tony

skybluetony176

“closed shops, no democracy and a cosy club of allowing rather unpleasant and stupidpeople into positions of power” sounds like the Brexit Party. Well all except the bit about power.

martcov

Do what you want. I was on the St Andrews thread today. I am being threatened by a troll. Instead of sticking up for me, you now want me banned. I have answered your questions about von der Leyen. What is the problem?

I will repeat. This guy is sick and is very disturbed. He has threatened me several times and said that I should take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread