The Crewe fans holding up "League 2 Champions Flag" and singing wembley song (1 Viewer)

CAFCMARK

What he said.
Having read his forum I have concluded hat acually, you're a good bunch, with, as most clubs a few idiots. I had no intenion of rubbing anybody up the wrong way, I was just defending my corner as most of you would. Likewise, as pointed out, had you got to Wembley you'd have been full of it yesterday and rightly so. We're having our moment. Before I get away from this board I wanted to say that I wish you well for he future. You deserve better than you've had for a long time and you're too big for this league long term. I look at he Play-offs r:e us and while I'd love to make it, there's no point unless you're ready to compete in the Championship. I aren't sure we are yet but if we do then we do. I doubt it personally. If you make it then good luck. From a life long Crewe fan I enjoyed visiting there. It makes a change from Rochdale's and Wycombes I can assure you. We've sat through some shit so I sympathise and I really do hope you get back where you belong. Rivalry aside I wish you well and luck in finding a new manager and sorting out your ground problems. Whether Robins going favoured us we will never know, but I hope he fails. He took a step down as far as I'm concerned. Why would they want him when he'd walk out on you? He'd do the same to them! Anyway, our little run of games is over so I have no reason to come back. Just wanted to leave on good terms and wish you luck for the future. If you do stay down this year, six points off the Vale next year would be nice of you! :) All the best, Mark

Mucca Mad Boys

Yes it's the 'somehow' that I'm interested in, I think you lot need to go back to your probability lessons at school, a little concept called statistical significance, ya get me?

Take no notice of him, he doesn't know what he's talking about, there will be banter between football fans, you have give and take it now and then.

One of your lot on here said you taught us a lesson in football on Wednesday, not true, but yesterday, use taught us a lesson and fair play to guys, your midfield ran the show, and showed exactly why we shouldn't play 4-4-2, I hate to say it, but it's true. We've played 4-4-2 in all 3 losses v Crewe, doesn't that say something? We won in Wednesday, but it weren't like Crewe were going to attack, they went in with a conservative approach and it took a lucky OG to get us in the tie, too little, too late!

I hope this bad defeat makes Carsley reshuffle his pack for Tuesday and change formation, we'll get torn apart if we play 4-4-2 v Bournemouth away, 5 in midfield please.

Enjoy Wembley, and good luck for the rest of the season, not too much luck though ;)

devonrich

Dear or dear get a grip.
You telling me if we were going to wembley you wouldnt take the piss!
yes you would.
We are not, so instead cov fans sing shit on the villa instead.
Embarrasing.

Absolutely - If it were the other way round. Just get over it and let them have there day out. They are still shite.

torchomatic

Of course they were taunting us. That's what fans do. That's what I'm sure you would do.

Absolute fools they were lucky there wasn't a fight there today because there were taunting us and the stewards were letting them do it fooking nobs!

Crewe have a sh*t fan base they didn't sing even when they are going to wembley, we had enough chances to finish them off but we were just unlucky, Also there goaly is a time wasting c-unit

Mucca Mad Boys

At Bury we were ripping into the Bury fans, banter, that's all it is, nothing happened after, that's the nature of football, and I'm glad it's like that, however, stupid individuals can take it too far and do stupid things.

Sba180

because of course, we wouldn't have been singing Que sera sera? what a ridiculous thread! you sir, are an idiot.

ajsccfc

When we scored first we were celebrating the goal which could be seen as taunting the visiting support - and the stewards let us do it!!!! What a lawless society we live in, g-g-g-g-g-g-unit.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What an absolute dickhead the OP is. I note he's not on-line at the moment (9.30am Mon). He's probably dashed off before he's late for school! Wonder what he wants to be when he grows up? :D

CovisGod

Dear me, I was cringing reading this, since when did Cov fans become so bitter ? We lost to them, 3 times, they have every right to taunt us as we'd do the absoloute same in the same situation, either we have a lot of really young posters on here or people have a lot of growing up to do

RoboCCFC90

Okay so a game against Crewe and unfortunately another loss, Tbh I couldn't hear the Crewe fans singing once throughout the whole game.. I am just glad that's the last time we see there red shirted mugs for a while because we don't have a very good record against them! I applaud them for going to Wembley and wish them all the luck, but excuse me while I find out the odds for a Fat Freddie Hat-Trick

rob9872

Obviously the op is a tool, but he does make one valid point and it's not the taunting but the flag.

Nothing wrong with having a flag or what it said on it, but wtf were they allowed to keep it (because I doubt they would apply to display one like that), when we were advised that it was a clear breach last season when the stewards were authorised to remove them form us for "safety reasons" when they displayed "SISU out" because permission hadn't been granted. Of course this only serves to confirm what we already knew about double standards and complete lies from our illustrious and non-existent (on matchdays) board.

:blue:

SkyBlueZack

Jesus that's 3 out of 4 mate and on the one occasion you did win you only beat us when we knew we'd already won. After every game you lot have been saying you only lost due to luck, at some point you've got to start admitting that maybe there's a little more to it than luck. Don't do losing with dignity in the Midlands do you?

mate, you sit back and counter attack and thats all you do. you get lucky against better teams and run out of ideas against the likes of bury and hartlepool...in the "3 out of the 4" you had about 9 shots. making your team and style of play boring. may be effective but as mentioned it doesnt work against the lower sides which explains why you've beat us twice in the leaguie this season and still loitering way below us. Keep that league 2 champions flag of yours. Think youre gonna need it in a few years.

You'll Never Be As Big As Coventry City.

Ever.

ajsccfc

How's that imaginary 'Big' status working out for us?

Whatever we do doesn't seem to work against the lower sides either, and they're loitering way below us a full three points behind with two games in hand.

Hardly cause to crow.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
mate, you sit back and counter attack and thats all you do. you get lucky against better teams and run out of ideas against the likes of bury and hartlepool...in the "3 out of the 4" you had about 9 shots. making your team and style of play boring. may be effective but as mentioned it doesnt work against the lower sides which explains why you've beat us twice in the leaguie this season and still loitering way below us. Keep that league 2 champions flag of yours. Think youre gonna need it in a few years.

Ever.

Yes but beat us 3 times........ Does it matter how they play as long as they win games? Yes we had a lot of shots, still lost though. Stats mean nothing, points do!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Strange post thread asking Crewe fans to be quiet.

Off course Crewe fans are entitled to sing and make hay when things have gone well for them.

Are Coventry a bigger club then Crewe? - Obviously yes

Should Coventry have won the first leg? - Not there but it sounded like we were very unlucky

Did Coventry deserve to get to the final? - No Crewe scored 3 times away and were the better team in 2nd leg. You cant really count injury time goals for much.

Are Coventry a better team than Crewe - No

I've not been to many games in recent times but what struck me about Coventry fans are how negative and intolerant they are. Lots left before the final whistle despite early start of game 19:30. Lots of reasons of reasons for fans being negative I accepts that.
It is REALLY hard being a SKY BLUES fan for almost continous disappointment. I've been supporting Coventry for 45 years and the only decent seasons have been 69/70 ,77/78 and 86/87
Maybe we the fans are the reason Covntry City are so unsuccessful. The fans are the only constant point in those years.

I love Coventry City but please lets not get worked up over some Crewe fans enjoying theor moment.

cafc83

Ever.

We'll never be a managerless, soon to be homeless, mid table league 1 club without 2 pennies to rub together you mean? You average 10,000 at home (it still is home,as things stand is it?). Massive.

BLAKESCREWE

Show us some humilty lads, 3 wins out of 4 against you but apparently we were `lucky`. on sat we had 54% possession and yes you had more shots but yet again could`nt put them away, time to realise you`re not in the Prem now and this is how it is against so called inferior clubs in the lower leagues, we`ve done the same to Stoke and Man City in the past and it will continue to happen in the lower leagues.

Mucca Mad Boys

Strange post thread asking Crewe fans to be quiet.

Off course Crewe fans are entitled to sing and make hay when things have gone well for them.

Are Coventry a bigger club then Crewe? - Obviously yes

Should Coventry have won the first leg? - Not there but it sounded like we were very unlucky

Did Coventry deserve to get to the final? - No Crewe scored 3 times away and were the better team in 2nd leg. You cant really count injury time goals for much.

Are Coventry a better team than Crewe - No

I've not been to many games in recent times but what struck me about Coventry fans are how negative and intolerant they are. Lots left before the final whistle despite early start of game 19:30. Lots of reasons of reasons for fans being negative I accepts that.
It is REALLY hard being a SKY BLUES fan for almost continous disappointment. I've been supporting Coventry for 45 years and the only decent seasons have been 69/70 ,77/78 and 86/87
Maybe we the fans are the reason Covntry City are so unsuccessful. The fans are the only constant point in those years.

I love Coventry City but please lets not get worked up over some Crewe fans enjoying theor moment.

We are a better side than Crewe, poor tactics in 4 games didn't help (playing 4-4-2 for 7 halves) all 3 managers were very naive, and in the 2nd leg, we were poor but were the better side, they had 1 good chance (which they should've scored!), we had 2-3 good chances, 1 sitter.

Mucca Mad Boys

Show us some humilty lads, 3 wins out of 4 against you but apparently we were `lucky`. on sat we had 54% possession and yes you had more shots but yet again could`nt put them away, time to realise you`re not in the Prem now and this is how it is against so called inferior clubs in the lower leagues, we`ve done the same to Stoke and Man City in the past and it will continue to happen in the lower leagues.

1 of 3 games I seen you were the better side, Saturday, you set up well and were effective in the 1st leg of the JPT, and beat a naive CCFC, fair play, you took your chances but we were unlucky, some of your lot admitted this. 2nd leg, a poor game from both sides, playing hoofball, and again, a very naive CCFC, however, this time we rightfully won. Saturday, Crewe were the better side bar the 1st 15m, and you have some good players, again fair play, from what I listened to in the League 1 game at Gresty Road, Crewe sounded the better side, but radio can be a bit misleading.

But, that aside, you won 3/4 games, can't argue with that.

cafc83

We are a better side than Crewe, poor tactics in 4 games didn't help (playing 4-4-2 for 7 halves) all 3 managers were very naive, and in the 2nd leg, we were poor but were the better side, they had 1 good chance (which they should've scored!), we had 2-3 good chances, 1 sitter.

You're either very young and naive or you understand very little about football.

Mucca Mad Boys

You're either very young and naive or you understand very little about football.

We were very naive in the 1st leg of the JPT and the 2nd leg, we thought we'd 'overload' Crewe after the 1st goal, but that made us vulnerable, hence 2 more conceded goals, 2nd leg, we rushed everything and were lucky to score from a OG under no pressure, than Clarke scored, we didn't take our time and just aimlessly hoofed the ball, as did Crewe, but they were in a position to do so, being 3-0 up and on Saturday, we were poor and reactionary, and played players who have been playing poorly.

1st League game... We played a 35 year-old Kilbane on the wing in a 4-4-2, do I need to justify how that is naive?

You have a good manager, and some good players, who were able to exploit the situation, fair play.

ajsccfc

Crewe deserved their results, to argue about the completely hypothetical 'big club' guff or go on about luck (our playing Chris Dunn or making defensive mistakes hardly counts as them buying a winning lottery ticket) is really clutching at straws.

Crewelad

Not being funny but most of these are not proper fans iv seen you at home games you can hardly fill a handfull but cheap tickets your sold out straight away if you could get that many people at games you may have enough money to buy good players and go back up in the leagues but you have shit support you have at most 10 thousand fans at a home game maybe 15 thousand on a big game , dont give us mithrr just because proper football fans have banter and cheap supporters dont know how to take it !

Mucca Mad Boys

Not being funny but most of these are not proper fans iv seen you at home games you can hardly fill a handfull but cheap tickets your sold out straight away if you could get that many people at games you may have enough money to buy good players and go back up in the leagues but you have shit support you have at most 10 thousand fans at a home game maybe 15 thousand on a big game , dont give us mithrr just because proper football fans have banter and cheap supporters dont know how to take it !

How many did you take to the RICOH on Saturday, compare that to the JPT away attendance you took. Oh, and I swear you couldn't sell just under 8k tickets for the home leg at Crewe? They were cheap tickets as well!

Hypocrite.

dosent matter how you play it the result, we played to go though, well play good football now and get play offs like last year..... CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME:p

Users who are viewing this thread