The Crewe fans holding up "League 2 Champions Flag" and singing wembley song (1 Viewer)

LoyalSupporters

Absolute fools they were lucky there wasn't a fight there today because there were taunting us and the stewards were letting them do it fooking nobs!

Crewe have a sh*t fan base they didn't sing even when they are going to wembley, we had enough chances to finish them off but we were just unlucky, Also there goaly is a time wasting c-unit

Speedo

Absolute fools they were lucky there wasn't a fight there today because there were taunting us and the stewards were letting them do it fooking nobs!

Crewe have a sh*t fan base they didn't sing even when they are going to wembley, we had enough chances to finish them off but we were just unlucky, Also there goaly is a time wasting c-unit
Dear or dear get a grip.
You telling me if we were going to wembley you wouldnt take the piss!
yes you would.
We are not, so instead cov fans sing shit on the villa instead.
Embarrasing.

cafc83

Jesus that's 3 out of 4 mate and on the one occasion you did win you only beat us when we knew we'd already won. After every game you lot have been saying you only lost due to luck, at some point you've got to start admitting that maybe there's a little more to it than luck. Don't do losing with dignity in the Midlands do you?

LoyalSupporters

Jesus that's 3 out of 4 mate and on the one occasion you did win you only beat us when we knew we'd already won. After every game you lot have been saying you only lost due to luck, at some point you've got to start admitting that maybe there's a little more to it than luck. Don't do losing with dignity in the Midlands do you?

Yeah like the times when you were cheating and being dirty northern c-units, we had more shots than you again but we still loose some how. Yeah you really deserved it today didn't you.

Enjoy your paintpot trophy you c-unit

Speedo

Unfortunately we have a huge chav fan base mate.
That drink carling .
And and wear cheap tracksuit bottoms , and cry when other fans sing bad songs to them.

Ps higlighted perfectly in the post above !

Last edited:

cafc83

Yeah like the times when you were cheating and being dirty northern c-units, we had more shots than you again but we still loose some how. Yeah you really deserved it today didn't you.

Enjoy your paintpot trophy you c-unit

Yes it's the 'somehow' that I'm interested in, I think you lot need to go back to your probability lessons at school, a little concept called statistical significance, ya get me?

D

Deleted member 4439

Unfortunately we have a huge chav fan base mate.
That drink carling .
And and wear cheap tracksuit bottoms , and cry when other fans sing bad songs to them.

Absolutely true. Equally true, I feel, is that out of all of the exchanges here and on other boards this year, Crewe fans have shown themselves to be the most insecure and least adult. Frankly, all very boring.

Ashdown1

Congrats Crewe, sick of the sight of you now so do one till next season. Steve Phillips...................bastard !!!!;)

D

Deleted member 4439

Yes it's the 'somehow' that I'm interested in, I think you lot need to go back to your probability lessons at school, a little concept called statistical significance, ya get me?

I think eta squared provides a better analogy.

Real

I like how some City fans are now calling it a tin pot trophy because we are out. We would all have loved a trip to Wembley. I don't begrudge Crewe their fortune, over two legs they went through. They beat us today. The trouble with some City fans is they have these deluded thoughts that think we are a big team in comparison to others in this division. The same attitude they had when we were 1st relegated from the Premiership.

Realist.

Covstu

what a stupid thread!! We would have taken the piss from the start so now it is unacceptable and taunting because they are doingit to us!!

NottsCov

Not 'you lot'. Just the original poster! It's an embarrassing post and that's been acknowledged!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Got to give it too 'em... annoying? yes.. pissed off? yes.. but they've turned us over...3 times this year..they have the spoils.... do we like it.?of course not.. but its football.. lets move on?
Now Crewe chaps(Youth)... would you kindly move along..nowt to see here apart from miserable sods like me:facepalm:.... see you next year for the rematch;)

PUSB

motherfunky

Are city fans really are pathetic at times and do us no favours.... Shit songs... Shit support at home.... And no respect to other teams... We were beaten by the better side.... They can soak up pressure and effectively attack.... Something we need to learn instead of the same game we play constantly and have no ideas or a plan b. fair play to Crewe, good luck to them! We are too arrogant and its unjust, but I do hope we can get a decent manager in and gain promotion! Carsley not the answer.

Jiggsy

If we had beat crewe and gone to wembley, i could have thought if much better taunting songs to sing to them, fair play to them we would have been exactly the same if not worse. Good luck to them they did their job on us perfectly this season.

hill83

There was nothing at all even resembling any trouble today. They brought nobody and we sang fuck all.

Speedo

I like how some City fans are now calling it a tin pot trophy because we are out. We would all have loved a trip to Wembley. I don't begrudge Crewe their fortune, over two legs they went through. They beat us today. The trouble with some City fans is they have these deluded thoughts that
think we are a big team in comparison to others in th
is division. The same attitude they had when we were 1st relegated from the Premiership.

Realist.
Totally agree.

Nick

Administrator
Not the flag the taunting which they gave us after the game by there coaches.

So why stand by their coaches? Sounds like the chavs i saw against millwall winding up the millwall fans, until a middle aged fella ran at them about 25 of the cov pricks ran like the wind away from him!

Then were high fiving like they had just knocked tyson out in the first round!

They sung a song and waved a flag, they have beaten us 3 out of 4 games. Shots, possession and corners don't matter! They beat us!!

Users who are viewing this thread