The Community Partnership Document (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

so they cant tell us the location of the new ground 18 months on from promising it, yet its a matter of hours before they can release details of the ricoh bid

:sleep:

RoboCCFC90

so they cant tell us the location of the new ground 18 months on from promising it, yet its a matter of hours before they can release details of the ricoh bid

I just wonder what your going to use in reference to sarcasm once they buy land and announce it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

They aren't releasing details of the bid are they?

lifelongcityfan

Is all the promise and spiel that the council and wasps keep giving about benefiting ccfc and crfc legally binding?
yes it appears so...very specific 50p for every ticket sold in the stand.
Timmy's letter is just waffle..bit like a political party manifesto

wasps have outmanouvered sisu...shows what decent owners can do!

duffer

In fairness it's not far off the kind of flannel that I suspect Wasps sold to the council.

The difference is that being from SISU people will, quite rightly, look at it critically. Wasps clearly got a free pass on whatever they promised the Council and Higgs, who didn't seem to even realise that Wasps couldn't move their academy here even if they wanted to.

covmark

yes it appears so...very specific 50p for every ticket sold in the stand.
Timmy's letter is just waffle..bit like a political party manifesto

wasps have outmanouvered sisu...shows what decent owners can do!
What is this decent owners shite. They're a fucking hedge fund that loves a good franchise.

They're c**ts just like Sisu, let's not pretend otherwise.

lifelongcityfan

What is this decent owners shite. They're a fucking hedge fund that loves a good franchise.

They're c**ts just like Sisu, let's not pretend otherwise.

maybe..but they own the ricoh and seemingly secured a succesful future for the club they own... whilst sisu...??

dongonzalos

It isn't at all though is it? Most on here now think that the council and Higgs are tossers.

I don't think you get what I am saying?

For weeks I have said SISU should have bid high ( charity would have both a legal and moral obligation to accept the offer) To do this though SISU would need to bid significantly more than 2.77. Also prove you have the funds and you can pay in one go, so trust can't be used as an excuse.

Then also say you match anything charity or community based that Wasps have offered.

That IMO would be the first hurdle.
Make it a public bid wasps bid was already out there in the public domain.

Once the bid was in it would then be over to the people of Coventry to apply pressure on Wasps not to Veto the bid.

This would be based on the pressure of a children's charity and a home for CCFC.

We may not have succeeded however we would have had far mor chance than matching Wasps over and saying we will do community stuff but we do it in partnership with the charity ( who I am sure are aware hate us)

We out in a bid doomed to failure.

Regarding the charity yes I wish actions had not been taken to devalue ACL. They accepted the offer from wasps so they seem happy about it. I and I imagine anyone with an ounce if decency would have liked it to have been 6.5 million going to the charity.

Forget the Community Partnership Document.
SISU could have offered a decent premium above the price paid by Wasps. A Wasps veto would then surely have been much more difficult to justify. Depriving a Charity of money doesn't look good? Yet another SISU error?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4232

Weak. They didnt want it, they just wanted to be seen as interested. CCFC & SISU can bugger off.

torchomatic

He'll go back to his lists. Pressley signings, number of loans, etc
I just wonder what your going to use in reference to sarcasm once they buy land and announce it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

shmmeee

Don't the club/the Ricoh do all those things already?

I know the education, ICT suite, etc. is there already a bunch of our kids went there last year. Fairly certain SBITC do most of that already, could be wrong.

Astute

What is wrong with most people on here. Both offers look shit. Neither side should have got it.

SISU offer.....Full of conditions. Shit price. Untrustworthy organisation. Failed to sell to us? No, failed to sell to Fisher and Joy. Partnership with Higgs? They have wanted out for a long time. Liquidator told them not to release details of the bid? He never made the bid by the look of it so what has it got to do with him? This says to me that the finer details...or should we say conditions....were not favourable. Was the money offered over 10 years without proof of funding again?

Wasps offer.....Fuck off Wasps you shouldn't have what was built for our club. You shouldn't be in Coventry. This 50p a ticket sounds good. But inflation will go back up soon. The long term average is about 5%. So without compound interest each 10 years will devalue this 50p per ticket by half.

Ann the fan........you can fuck off too. CCC might have wanted rid. End of litigation and all of that. But what about the future of our football club? CCC put 10m of their own money in. The tax payers money. And got less than 3m back. Not a good deal whichever way you look at it.

Higgs......Charity begins at home. This was our football clubs home. Call yourselves supporters of our club? You should have tried negotiations one last time with SISU. Told them what offer they had to better. But no. You fucked the near future of our club up. Thanks for fuck all.

I could keep adding to this list but it is time for work. Nobody has come out of this with any respect from me. It isn't just one side. It is all of them. And the ones to suffer are us.

PUSB.

Covstu

This type of agreement is typical with most partnership deals these days particularly with the introduction of the social Value Act. This would be contractual and they would be held to account (but not that it affects any further deals so less of an issue). I work in construction and this type of agreement is commonplace.

I just cannot get my head round a fucking rugby club taking over our home and everyone from the council to the charity have welcomed this. The history of our club (and to a certain extent the rugby club) and everyone has watched this happen. Disgusted with the whole thing and the leaders of our city.

BrakesFan

SISU weaselled their way out of a legally binding contract to play at the home that taxpayers built for CCFC, and that the Higgs charity stumped up to keep CCFC in. What chance that SISU would honour what is essentially a load of PR guff in the long term? Do me a favour.

Frisky blue

This seems to be a document with fine words (some never before heard), but SISU are good at words, much less good at actions.
Or the truth!
But the sisu apologists, are so deluded, they will back sisu given any opportunity. Bullshit is always bullshit, no matter how it is dressed up.

NorthernWisdom

I could keep adding to this list but it is time for work. Nobody has come out of this with any respect from me. It isn't just one side. It is all of them. And the ones to suffer are us.

Welcome to the club. I'd like to say it's nice in here but...

It's fucking awful.

Can't even manage low class hookers, let alone decent ones and it's more cockups than cocktails.

Users who are viewing this thread