The 'clueless one' (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

... He isn't looking so clueless now.

PVA

And Shaw isn't looking like the saviour everyone said he was after the Brum game :whistle:

ggrady

Awful decision said it at the time. They sacked him without having any idea who will replace him

ajsccfc

At what point are people going to drop this obsession with Thorn?

I mean, they still bang on about Eric Black but at least there was a good reason in that case.

Sick Boy

I can't believe Waggott forced him to bring in all of these mediocre players to be honest.

We can all follow his hugely successful future career as manager, it wouldn't surprise me if a lower table Premier League club took a gamble on him.

Gaz

Some really will never drop it and move on ..... :rolleyes:

Grendel

The person who started the thread you mean?

The Reverend Skyblue

whose fecking team is it then , if its not Thorns.

Should never got the job first time,which most agree on, but come on Thorn's blameless in all this.

Now I've heard some crap before but this OP is taking the perverbial

The Rev

Otis

whose fecking team is it then , if its not Thorns.

Should never got the job first time,which most agree on, but come on Thorn's blameless in all this.

Now I've heard some crap before but this OP is taking the perverbial

The Rev

Yep. a Very ill thought out post.

Let's move on. You're trying to make a point about Thorn, but the new players seem to lack the appetite for a fight, have all but no fire in their bellies, lack determination and spirit as well as a bit of pace and strength.

Who brought those players in?

You're digging your own trench here.

torchomatic

No one was calling them mediocre after the Brum game and they proved they could play that night. The right manager will get them to perform, I'm sure. It's just not Shaw.

I can't believe Waggott forced him to bring in all of these mediocre players to be honest.

We can all follow his hugely successful future career as manager, it wouldn't surprise me if a lower table Premier League club took a gamble on him.

Grendel

Let's move on. You're trying to make a point about Thorn, but the new players seem to lack the appetite for a fight, have all but no fire in their bellies, lack determination and spirit as well as a bit of pace and strength.

Who brought those players in?

And blowing the myth about the scouting talents of thorn. At least 6 of the signings look very very poor.

The Reverend Skyblue

Who brought those players in

I agree Otis ,but the OP was making the point he was not to blame in any way. I don't agree that i'm digging a trench for myself, i answered his post with the obvious that he was involved . I don't ever want to write about Thorn again as it been done to death on here, so i will take your advice and move on, to down the pub.

Grendel

No one was calling them mediocre after the Brum game and they proved they could play that night. The right manager will get them to perform, I'm sure. It's just not Shaw.

Im not so sure. Birmingham were hopeless but could and should have been out of sight before we had a shot at goal. Baker gave his once a year positive performance but any team can over perform for a cup game.

We look terrible.

SkyBlue_Bear83

And blowing the myth about the scouting talents of thorn. At least 6 of the signings look very very poor.
When people said they look like good players wasn't everyone claiming they were Shaws and Carsleys signing as well. Now they have had a few poor games they are Thorns again?

Grendel

When people said they look like good players wasn't everyone claiming they were Shaws and Carsleys signing as well. Now they have had a few poor games they are Thorns again?

No I agree there is a combined culpability definately. However I can also tell you if they turned out to be good then some on here would never let it drop.

Truth is Jennings aside (can't include Fleck) there is little to cheer about is there?

torchomatic

Grendel

No I agree there is a combined culpability definately. However I can also tell you if they turned out to be good then some on here would never let it drop.

Truth is Jennings aside (can't include Fleck) there is little to cheer about is there?

Elliot looks ok as well to be fair.

Black6Osprey

Any team can raise the bar for a single game. Are you sure this lot will consistently perform for another manager?

They've been poor in every game so far apart from Brum. Thats seven poor and one good. all the signs say they're just not good enough.

torchomatic

I had a life-sized cut-out of Betty Boo once. It was wipe-clean luckily.

You know it!

Quite frankly it was the Betty boo thing that started me on YouTube because anything is better than discussing the city. And before you ask "is he a Yankee?" no I m a Londoner

SkyblueBazza

Beating Brum suggests they are good enough. Just nowhere near consistently good enough.
Maybe Shaw/Carsely were more fired-up themselves for that one (enthusiasm/passion/belief is contagious if it's convincing...fans take note)

sky blue john

Thorn only brought in players within sisu's budget.
Its only muppets on here made them out to be world beaters and better than last years team. And the only thing that was wrong was the manager.
So what next ?

Gaz

Elliot looks ok as well to be fair.

Was just about to say that.

I'm not convinced with the two French lads yet, and apart from today, I have hope that Barton will turn out to be a good one.

RichieGunns

surely a proper club would sack with the appointment waiting in the wings not leave it 3 weeks

But we're not a proper club as SISU don't treat us like one. They have proved that regardless of who they appoint (aka Waggot and Fisher) they just can't get it right.

Your right though. A proper club would have had someone waiting in the wings but unfortunately we don't have that luxury :/

Otis

I agree Otis ,but the OP was making the point he was not to blame in any way. I don't agree that i'm digging a trench for myself, i answered his post with the obvious that he was involved . I don't ever want to write about Thorn again as it been done to death on here, so i will take your advice and move on, to down the pub.

My reply was aimed at the OP and not you, Rev. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread