The Club Shop (2 Viewers)

jordan210

Just FYI there is a very slight difference from the remake to the original

on the bottom of the original it says zeroh2o the newline says eco8

cornoccfc

Stuck at S and 3XL only for ages.

Does anyone know if it is actually in stock at either the CBS or West Orchards?

Saddlebrains

Stuck at S and 3XL only for ages.

Does anyone know if it is actually in stock at either the CBS or West Orchards?
Saw it in the CBS earlier but not sure on sizes so may be worth a trip

Great_Expectations

I’m a bit of a broken record, but I’m doing the London Marathon on the morning of the Semi Final. With a 3:30 KO, it’s looking incredible tight / likely I’ll miss kick off. I’ll also be in my running gear as I’ll be coming straight from the finish.

Not going to have time to change / logistically it won’t work either. Plus, CBA as I’ll be exhausted.

So I want to run in something CCFC related and it can’t be a top as I’m running for charity. So essentially it’ll have to be shorts, but the only ones on the site are the kit ones, which aren’t great to run in.

Has anyone been to the store recently and seen any of the training ones in stock?

Becksy

I’m a bit of a broken record, but I’m doing the London Marathon on the morning of the Semi Final. With a 3:30 KO, it’s looking incredible tight / likely I’ll miss kick off. I’ll also be in my running gear as I’ll be coming straight from the finish.

Not going to have time to change / logistically it won’t work either. Plus, CBA as I’ll be exhausted.

So I want to run in something CCFC related and it can’t be a top as I’m running for charity. So essentially it’ll have to be shorts, but the only ones on the site are the kit ones, which aren’t great to run in.

Has anyone been to the store recently and seen any of the training ones in stock?
Me too, see you at the start line 😊

Great_Expectations

Went to the physical shop at the CBS yesterday and spent way more than planned.

My own fault as I took the kids with me, and they wanted loads of stuff and I’m not going to say no to anything that will get them into watching us!

My eldest is only 4, but as soon as we got home she wanted to put her new full kit on and have photos in it, while holding her new CCFC ball and elephant teddy!

Mucca Mad Boys

Spoke to that Tynan Scope at the JSB Thing

He confirmed we will be having some of the late 90s shirts added to the retro range 😍😍
Great news!

We better be signing some good players in the summer. I’ve spent more in the club shop than I have on my ST! 😂

I’d like to see a remake of the green and black Pony jersey too!

Somerset Sky Blue

Went to the physical shop at the CBS yesterday and spent way more than planned.

My own fault as I took the kids with me, and they wanted loads of stuff and I’m not going to say no to anything that will get them into watching us!

My eldest is only 4, but as soon as we got home she wanted to put her new full kit on and have photos in it, while holding her new CCFC ball and elephant teddy!
Yes, I did this from a young age, certainly helped to ensure they are sky blues!

Mucca Mad Boys

And certainly this belter aswell!
I manage to pick up one of the old style Le Coq Sportif shell jackets today and it’s a thing of beauty!

Definitely definitely picking up any late 90 remakes. I imagine Le Coq Sportif changed their minds in supplying remakes having seen the commercial success of retro remakes.

Sheff Utd have some good kits with that brand too.

Users who are viewing this thread