Match Thread The Aston Villa Relegation Party (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Arsenal are so frustrating why could they not do that the other night
They aren't good enough to be that consistent.. They are going to finish 9th, can't remember that since early 90s arsenal being so poor

Liquid Gold

If it does come down to a single point with Villa staying up would the relegated team be able to bring a legal case against the PL/hawkeye for loss of earnings. Sheff Utd managed it when they were relegated after West Ham's shenanigans with Tevez and Mascherano.

Evo1883

If it does come down to a single point with Villa staying up would the relegated team be able to bring a legal case against the PL/hawkeye for loss of earnings. Sheff Utd managed it when they were relegated after West Ham's shenanigans with Tevez and Mascherano.

Possible in terms of compo

Happy_Martian

Cracking freekick from West Ham. It would have been on target if it hadn't been 5 yards wide and 15 yards high :D

Marty

They deserve relegation based on sacking Pearson with 2 games left.. I mean who does that

They thought the season was over, I think they fully expected Villa to lose to Arsenal. I think at the start of the Arsenal game, Watford were 5 or 6 goals ahead of Villa too.

The CableGuy

But how would you prove that Villa wouldn't have equalised if they went 1-0 down? Its a tricky one (I'm no solicitor), but yeah, we may not have heard the last of this.

In the meantime, c'mon Hammers!!!

oscillatewildly

They deserve relegation based on sacking Pearson with 2 games left.. I mean who does that
I think Deeny's quick denial of any improper conduct in the dressing room after a recent defeat may not be the the whole truth.
It wouldn't surprise me if Pearson had to be dragged off someone!

Happy_Martian

West Ham playing fancy football around the Villa penalty area but very little end result. It's going to require an Antonio breakaway goal to split these two.

Happy_Martian

Dutch commentators on the Villa game. Sounds like Deeney has got a pen for Watford.

Happy_Martian

Everton 1-2 Bournemouth

The CableGuy

I don't think the owner intended to sack Person before that meeting. That's mad, even for Watford.

Most of the media says it was a 'robust' talk between the owner and Pearson. I reckon the latter expressed his views in a way which left the owner no choice but to sack Pearson.

Happy_Martian

Halftime at Villa and Bournemouth

Users who are viewing this thread