Match Thread The Aston Villa Relegation Party (3 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Too soon?

clint van damme

if they get relegated would we have to play our "home" games on sundays?

yeah, I hope they stay up. Cant' be arsed with the silly kick off times though we might have them anyway. It's one thing us and Villa kicking off at the same time when we've got 100 Accrington fans travelling down, be different when it's 5,000 Forest or Derby.

Liquid Gold

We managed to play at the same time as them last season, I don't see why being in the same league changes it. It's a big city and the grounds are on different sides, apart from a few pubs in town the fans don't mix much at all.

Happy_Martian

We managed to play at the same time as them last season, I don't see why being in the same league changes it. It's a big city and the grounds are on different sides, apart from a few pubs in town the fans don't mix much at all.

But the likelihood is that all away fans would have to go through Bham New Street station. Last seaon, maybe with the exception of Sunlun we got hundreds of away fans. The Police could probably handle the two groups. This season, we're going to get a lot more visitors.

BornSlippySkyBlue

But the likelihood is that all away fans would have to go through Bham New Street station. Last seaon, maybe with the exception of Sunlun we got hundreds of away fans. The Police could probably handle the two groups. This season, we're going to get a lot more visitors.
* maybe

clint van damme

Blues don't play at the same time as them, I don't think it will be different in the Championship. They changed last season when they were playing Leicester and we played Ipswich so maybe it does depend on the respective fixtures.

Happy_Martian

NBC showing all 10 games simultaneously so they can't turn off the fake fans sounds. Only downside to this whole BCD scenario, listening to badly synced "fans".

Happy_Martian

Arsenal 1-0 Watford - penalty after 4 1/2mins

Nonleagueherewecome

Watford losing already...

Happy_Martian

Norwich beating Man City 0-1. Too little too late for them

Happy_Martian

Bournemouth pen and scored ! Everton 0-1 Bournemouth

Happy_Martian

jordan210

I have a feeling Villa will survive by 1 point. What will be the point they got for not having Hawk eye working

Happy_Martian

Arsenal sitting back a bit. Watford definitely looking better than the first 10 mins.

Happy_Martian

With Bournemouth winning, if West 'Aammmmm score, Villa are still vulnerable

Users who are viewing this thread