The Apprentice 2018 (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Why is that woman wearing those trampy piercings and trying to sell stuff? She may as well have a spider web tatooed on the side of her head.
i would though

Otis

I like that she is rational, calm and well-spoken.

She always comes across well.

I think Camilla will be in the final 5. Not sure on Jackie. She has made a stack of mistakes and can be very argumentative.

Otis

Clear fix really.

The previous week they got a right rollicking for not catering for the corporate client . This week they got a right rollicking for concentrating on the corporate client.

They did absolutely nothing wrong there. They knew the client had 4 grand to spend. They might have sold nothing at all to the general public. Pure guesswork as to whether they would have been interested or not.

I didn't find her that stuck up to be honest. Just very, very professional.

No idea why Tom is still there. Totally buggered up on the gardening task when it was a perfect match for him and he sold nothing in this task and was also telling the public that the art was bland. Way to get a sale there!

Was convinced the other side had lost, as their corporate client bought nothing.

SBAndy

Clear fix really.

The previous week they got a right rollicking for not catering for the corporate client . This week they got a right rollicking for concentrating on the corporate client.

They did absolutely nothing wrong there. They knew the client had 4 grand to spend. They might have sold nothing at all to the general public. Pure guesswork as to whether they would have been interested or not.

I didn't find her that stuck up to be honest. Just very, very professional.

No idea why Tom is still there. Totally buggered up on the gardening task when it was a perfect match for him and he sold nothing in this task and was also telling the public that the art was bland. Way to get a sale there!

Was convinced the other side had lost, as their corporate client bought nothing.

It’s all about balancing off the best course of action. If a client has a budget of £4k but you only identify art worth £1.6k that they may be interested in, then you have to consider whether you can make up that shortfall with other income streams. If they’d had something worth £3.5k earmarked it may make more sense. Sometimes you have to let the big client down in order to make the bigger picture more successful. They didn’t consider that.

larry_david

Tom mentioned his business was paying for his whole family and more. Sugar listened and kept him in which proves the 12 weeks of tasks are pretty much pointless as he already knows who has a decent business plan and who doesn't. Right?

NorthernWisdom

Tom mentioned his business was paying for his whole family and more. Sugar listened and kept him in which proves the 12 weeks of tasks are pretty much pointless as he already knows who has a decent business plan and who doesn't. Right?
It's what I don't like with this format. By this stage it's pretty irrelevant how you do, as long as you don't have a shocker.

That said, one of the recent winners was last seen having a table at Melton Mowbray Chocolate festival, so he's not beyond throwing in a curveball in his decisions!

Nick

Administrator

Yeah, so there are probably a couple with a decent plan and the others for entertainment.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The right one got fired this week. Posh and absolutely hopeless with it. Nice but dim, to coin a phrase.

Otis

It’s all about balancing off the best course of action. If a client has a budget of £4k but you only identify art worth £1.6k that they may be interested in, then you have to consider whether you can make up that shortfall with other income streams. If they’d had something worth £3.5k earmarked it may make more sense. Sometimes you have to let the big client down in order to make the bigger picture more successful. They didn’t consider that.
But last week they were told they should have focused on the corporate client and this week they were told off for doing so.

Tom should have gone last week.

ajsccfc

The girl they let go because she's already doing quite well in her business, why have her on the show in the first place if that's going to rule against them?

SBAndy

As someone identified earlier on, this “acorn to oak tree” model Sugar was pushing last nights must be going well for the chocolate maker (I think?) going to arts festivals on a little stall. He’s full of it.

Otis

The girl they let go because she's already doing quite well in her business, why have her on the show in the first place if that's going to rule against them?
Because they need the loud American (yeah, I know, Canadian).

Can't say I liked her much at all. Definitely seemed to have a bit of a vicious streak in her.

Am now rooting for Sabrina and that's simply based upon her seemingly being the nicest one left.

I'd be staggered if she won though. Money for me is on Sian. No nonsense, very few mistakes, focused and determined.

ajsccfc

Agree with all of that, Sabrina's my favourite for the same reasons. She looks like a deer in headlights at times but she's not the weird corporate robot like the rest yet.

Otis

I don't get the Camilla nut milk one at all. No pun intended, but it's already a saturated market and there's already loads of nut milk drinks out there.

I drink soya milk and there's a number of nut milk products already on the shelves.

Unless it's doughnut I just can't see it being anything but a failure.

Covstu

Because they need the loud American (yeah, I know, Canadian).

Can't say I liked her much at all. Definitely seemed to have a bit of a vicious streak in her.

Am now rooting for Sabrina and that's simply based upon her seemingly being the nicest one left.

I'd be staggered if she won though. Money for me is on Sian. No nonsense, very few mistakes, focused and determined.
I like to Canadian, she is mint!

Sabrina in my favourite, looks so innocent but seems out of her depth..

ajsccfc

Ah, I take all that back.

Just looked at her brand and her milk is spelled mylk.

It's a winner.

About us · MYLKPLUS
Their first choice was taken

r7U7kKgorVEgOm7mgzuhDfQUOUY=.gif

Otis

Well, surely that was the most obvious 'they're going to lose' from the off, ever.

Clear as day and if this has been say 2 or 3 weeks earlier, surely all 3 would have been sacked.

Nick

Administrator
Well, surely that was the most obvious 'they're going to lose' from the off, ever.

Clear as day and if this has been say 2 or 3 weeks earlier, surely all 3 would have been sacked.
It was cringeworthy

covcity4life

lol terrible product

but camilla is right,sex sells and thats why she stayed this week

whilst the fired candidate defintly messed up big time the task was lost on branding.

Otis

Sex sells for sure.

Did you see her nut milk website, with her wearing very little and in a sexy pose?

Nick

Administrator
You can tell that some of it was done for entertainment. Who arranged for them to go to acting lessons to then put that shite in their presentation? Same with the dancing lessons.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I was wondering if they knew in advance that they’d have to pitch to the Co-op.
They were never going to order the stuff more suited to Ann Summers!

Thought Sabrina looked best in the pyjama scene with Lord S at the start....

Nick

Administrator
I was wondering if they knew in advance that they’d have to pitch to the Co-op.
They were never going to order the stuff more suited to Ann Summers!

Thought Sabrina looked best in the pyjama scene with Lord S at the start....

Yeah I said that, that red box might have worked well somewhere like that or Firebox online that sells gifts aimed at adults etc.

I don't get all of the "come up and join us for a dance nonsense". If I was a buyer and somebody tried that they would be out the door straight away, just tell me whats so good about the product and why we should sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread