The Apprentice 2018 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Read last night they were forced to make new brands for some reason. What's the point?

Also that they weren't allowed to use certain colours in their branding if they were close to their existing brand

Otis

No idea, same as that it doesn't look as if Sian is using the brand from the final either.

Sian Marie | Swimwear designed in UK | Online

A bit pointless really to make them go through all that nonsense when they have the brand already.

The Apprentice 2018 finalist reveals how "frustrating" restrictions forced her to change business branding for final task
Yeah, I saw Sian's website a couple of days after I told you all on here that I knew Camilla was going to win. ;)

Noticed all the Z list celebs wearing her stuff and then decided that maybe Camilla wasn't going to win after all.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Was she the one who was slated in the interviews for wanting to blow the entire 250 grand on celebrity endorsements and publicity? Maybe she's been advised that the money could be better spent elsewhere!

Otis

Ex On The Beach, and I'm severely disappointed with myself for immediately knowing that
Never, even heard of it.

Even though I've never watched them, I AM aware of Geordie Shore and The Only Way is Essex and made in Chelsea, but Ex on the Beach?

I am guessing you have to watch your ex on the Beach trying to chat up someone else?

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I remember where I know it from! It's the thing that Ashley Cain was on. Looking at a synopsis it's like Love Island but even more shit, imagine that

OffenhamSkyBlue

Dare I google her at work? Assuming it is a female Ashley!

Well that showed me ... HE is a footballer for Coventry Sphinx, gym owner and personal trainer!
Not sure he'd look so good in one of Sian's products!

Nick

Administrator
Youth player, played a couple of times in the cup for us but went to be one of those people who are famous for not really doing much apart from selfies.

Nick

Administrator
Dare I google her at work? Assuming it is a female Ashley!

Just don't get it out in your hand before you load the page else you might be disappointed.

ashley-cain-footballer-957d882e-cf70-4bfb-ac3e-0ea98962931-resize-750.jpeg

Grendel

I remember where I know it from! It's the thing that Ashley Cain was on. Looking at a synopsis it's like Love Island but even more shit, imagine that

Just admit it - you are a big fan

ajsccfc

That's not true, although I'm still fucking fuming that Jacinta got off with Jayden behind Theo's back

Users who are viewing this thread