Ccfcisparks
SBT Legend
- Joined
- May 13, 2011
- Messages
- 37,518
- Reaction score
- 37,573
Absolutely incredible.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mve for me but Bobby was one tooOut of all of them Bobby is the one that I was most confident could step up.
His performance today cements that for me.
Milan was high on the list but so far has been awful. Need a big improvement when he’s back.Mve for me but Bobby was one too
Couldnt see it properly from where i wasAbsolutely incredible.
ive just seenit on the highlights. superbCouldnt see it properly from where i was
Mve doesn't even get back in based on his form this seasonMilan was high on the list but so far has been awful. Need a big improvement when he’s back.
Milan will benefit from us getting that win. The tension will be gone from within the team.Mve doesn't even get back in based on his form this season
Yerenkyi playing out of position was outstanding , it’s his shirt for nowMilan will benefit from us getting that win. The tension will be gone from within the team.
FFS. I’m in Canada and I saw it as clear as day.Couldnt see it properly from where i was
Tbh if he didn't make it id be pretty disappointed. Glad he was there, good positioning and done what all good players should do
Dunno if I'd be putting him back in the team in a rush seeing Yirenkyi play like that in his position. Made me realise how much room Milan allows his opponent. Yirenkyi was all over them like a rash.Milan was high on the list but so far has been awful. Need a big improvement when he’s back.
I’d be interested to see how many fouls he gave away yesterday, it felt like a few. Not that I could care, like you say he was all over them. Williams and Ndoye were moaning like fuck about him.Dunno if I'd be putting him back in the team in a rush seeing Yirenkyi play like that in his position. Made me realise how much room Milan allows his opponent. Yirenkyi was all over them like a rash.
Williams and Ndoye were moaning little rats. Both pocketed.I’d be interested to see how many fouls he gave away yesterday, it felt like a few. Not that I could care, like you say he was all over them. Williams and Ndoye were moaning like fuck about him.
Love that sort of aggression. No fuss. Not malicious, just “you’re going to fucking have this all game”.
I think Lampard said it well post match, his style of play (rather than ability atm) has similarities to John Terry.We saw the best of Bobby today . Immense
Yeah I got real captaincy vibes off him yesterday, talked Mfuni through the game. Thought he would’ve moved to RCB and Pinnock in the middle but good call by Frank.Future Captain and already a club legend
Steady onIf Bobby carries on like this he will get an England call up for sure
It was fantastic defending to identify where he needed to be and the athleticism to get it clear.Tbf it was a fairly routine clearance
I agree but he read it wellTbf it was a fairly routine clearance
I think Kitching or Binks (if he was still here), would've put the ball in the net.It was a lot harder than you've made out. He was running back towards his goal and had to clear it with his weaker foot. A lot of defenders in the same position would have ended up diverting it into their own goal.
Kitching would have abandoned the ball completely and started a fight with the nearest opposition player.I think Kitching or Binks (if he was still here), would've put the ball in the net.
Good point. Who is vice captain? I haven't seen any announcement. In my view, Pinnick or Bobby should get itYeah I got real captaincy vibes off him yesterday, talked Mfuni through the game. Thought he would’ve moved to RCB and Pinnock in the middle but good call by Frank.
He has all the attributes as a right back or a right wing back, but Yirenki played more of an inverted wing back against Forest (not me doing the analysis on this, I watched someone with more tactical knowledge than me do a video on it). He'll need to learn that role pretty fastNot sure we should write Milan off. He's had a difficult start, but I think that because we expected him to step up has upped the scrutiny a touch. I am confident he can adjust. He goes straight back in for me.
Concerning that some are calling for our record signing to be used as some sort of Telferesque utility player. He did very well there, but get him in the middle, that's what we signed him for and the sooner he cements a place there the better.
Milan has the attributes, has just been a bit rabbit in the headlights and needs to settle. Play him.