Thanks a lot 'Cov fan' in block 14 (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

been in block 14 a few times this season after paying on the gate and on every occasion there has been one or two absolute idiots around me. Its a shame you can't get the good atmosphere without the high density of wankers

Don't sit there again then you complete weapon. One person does one thing that is stupid and you are slagging off hundreds of people. I sit in 15 virtually everyone is sound.

letsallsingtogether

Don't sit there again then you complete weapon. One person does one thing that is stupid and you are slagging off hundreds of people. I sit in 15 virtually everyone is sound.

You said it virtually!!
Funny how you all look away when one of these wankers does something against another City fan and even start threatening stewards when they try to intervene.

David O'Day

You said it virtually!!
Funny how you all look away when one of these wankers does something against another City fan and even start threatening stewards when they try to intervene.

Oh pipe down sanctimonious cretin, You are call all of us who sit by the scoreboard wankers. it was one person you daft moron not everyone. It was wrong to throw the bottle and the last "fight" was over in 16 not 14 or 15. But you are facts are at best in a long distance relationship.

Toodle pip old boy.

usskyblue

cb47a1ba8e23e45d06d960548c1e1633.jpg

Could've been worse, he could've been holding a packet of Mentos

letsallsingtogether

Oh pipe down sanctimonious cretin, You are call all of us who sit by the scoreboard wankers. it was one person you daft moron not everyone. It was wrong to throw the bottle and the last "fight" was over in 16 not 14 or 15. But you are facts are at best in a long distance relationship.

Toodle pip old boy.
Sorry couldn't understand all of that.
But I
Never said all who sit there are wankers.
You really need to calm down Old boy

Sky

A. If you read the post it said i pay on the gate so don't have any choice in where i sit
B. It wasn't one thing, happens virtually every week
C. i said it was One or Two people not 100s of people
D. I was talking about my experience in Block 14 not 15 where "everyone is sound"

Learn to read pal, ill sit where i want. I largely enjoy it when i'm in the corner as its the only decent atmosphere in the stadium, merely stating that there are without fail, a hand full of bell ends around there every week just looking to cause trouble

David O'Day

A. If you read the post it said i pay on the gate so don't have any choice in where i sit
D. I was talking about my experience in Block 14 not 15 where "everyone is sound"

Learn to read pal, ill sit where i want. I largely enjoy it when i'm in the corner as its the only decent atmosphere in the stadium, merely stating that there are without fail, a hand full of bell ends around there every week just looking to cause trouble

Shit were you want big man but don't complain when you shit in block 14 or 15 (both are pretty much inhabited by the same people) that a it is a tad more rowdy than say block 20.

If you want to sit down in silence then by tickets for the middle of what wasthe Tesco stand.

Pal? hahah scary man

David O'Day

Sorry couldn't understand all of that.
But I
Never said all who sit there are wankers.
You really need to calm down Old boy

It's clearly in English mate, want me to call City College and see when the next set of remedial English lessons start?

One person throws a bottle and it's the end ofteh world. They did wrong and people move on.

clint van damme

It's clearly in English mate, want me to call City College and see when the next set of remedial English lessons start?

One person throws a bottle and it's the end ofteh world. They did wrong and people move on.

It is, but not in any intelligible sentences.

smileycov

Facebook User
it's clearly in english mate, want me to call city college and see when the next set of remedial english lessons start?

lol!!

Nick

Administrator

In fairness there are a few options:

1. Sit somewhere else, if you pay on the gate or not there are plenty of seats.
2. Speak to a Steward or something to get it sorted at the game, tell them what happened. It isn't fair on your lad to be scared at a football match.
3. Take him in the Family Zone after a visit to the JSB stuff before the game :)

CJ_covblaze

Irony at it's best. No matter where you sit you should do so in the knowledge that you or those around you will be safe and not hit with objects. I do find it baffling that some use scoring a goal as an excuse to go beyond an acceptable level of behaviour. The equaliser at Chesterfield is one example. This is another.

As a side note at the SCG last week it was requested that if anyone sees/hears anything unacceptable at a game to text Chris O'Neil anonymously using the matchday reporting number. It could be dealt with on the spot or afterwards once CCTV has been looked at.

07510 327887
Put the approximate seat location (block, row, seat number) followed by any of the numbers below that apply.
1 - Alcohol
2 - Language
3 - Smoking
4 - Abuse (racism, homophobia, sexism, etc)
5 - Aggressive behaviour

CJ_covblaze

smouch1975

Staying right out of this one.

Orange Ken's 'text a tool' sounds promising.
Dial 8 for English classes?

Anyone

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Staying right out of this one.

Orange Ken's 'text a tool' sounds promising.
Dial 8 for English classes?

Anyone

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

That was Len not Ken. Still have nightmares about both along with several others.

Rodders1

My old mate was telling me that back in the 70's Wolves fans lobbed apples into City fans with 6" nails thro them!

Thats just evil!!

My boss is a Notts County fan and he once went away to Cardiff (many years ago) and the locals chucked open cans of paint onto the away fans from behind the stands. Jesus now that's gonna hurt.

skybluelee

Who was the Arsehole who threw that bottle of Coke when Tudgay scored? It covered my 8 year old lad and really distressed him. We travel up from Derby most home games and that really pissed me off. Think we'll give the next few a miss now

What does the fact that you live in Derby got to do with it?

cov4theprem

The point was we have a successful championship side near home (Derby) yet I bring my lad with me to Cov matches to try to get him hooked and a Cov supporter for life. When idiots behave this way I wonder why I bother - These people should be named and shamed.

letsallsingtogether

Maybe you should book yourself a couple of lessons,

See ya there☺

Users who are viewing this thread