Thanks a lot 'Cov fan' in block 14 (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

Who was the Arsehole who threw that bottle of Coke when Tudgay scored? It covered my 8 year old lad and really distressed him. We travel up from Derby most home games and that really pissed me off. Think we'll give the next few a miss now

Bob Latchford

Just be glad it was the liquid form of coke.

skybluetony176

Hope your kid is OK and all that but I have to say that block 14 is the last place I'd sit with my child. Simply because I'd be expecting something like what's happened to you today to happen.

Marty

I seen it flying through the air, nearly hit some bloke at the front who got a covering as well. Shocking behaviour by the Block 14 bellends.

ajsccfc

The arc it took, you'd have to regularly smash your teeth in every sip for it to be an accidental slip.

rob9872

Sorry mate, my fault wasn't aiming at your lad, but I asked for Pepsi and they gave me Coke.

letsallsingtogether

Funny how people make light of this incident, would like to see what their reaction would have been if it had hit them or their child?
wouldn't have thought they would have laughed it off!
Hope they get the idiot and ban them, these things happen to often.
Funny but if you had confronted the idiot who did it he would probably have started crying.

cov4theprem

Thanks for the messages of support - there is no place for this at the games and I hope the culprit reads this and realises what a moron he has been.

On Thusday my lad asked for a Derby shirt like his mates have. I hope this incident doesn't put him off supporting Cov and coming again.

Bob Latchford

Why didn't you take the young lad into the Family Zone or even blocks 26,27,28 ? where it's less congested ? when my children were young , that's where they'd be seated.

cov4theprem

We got the 12 match package and it just so happened these were the seats we were allocated on the day. Usually we do go in family area but to be honest there were lots of kids near us so weren't alone. End of day it shouldn't happen anywhere.

clint van damme

Why didn't you take the young lad into the Family Zone or even blocks 26,27,28 ? where it's less congested ? when my children were young , that's where they'd be seated.

you should be able to take kids where you want without worrying about getting hit by a bottle. We've got more than our fair share of fuckwits in our support.

Bob Latchford

you should be able to take kids where you want without worrying about getting hit by a bottle. We've got more than our fair share of fuckwits in our support.

If only life were that simple hey .

Bob Latchford

We got the 12 match package and it just so happened these were the seats we were allocated on the day. Usually we do go in family area but to be honest there were lots of kids near us so weren't alone. End of day it shouldn't happen anywhere.

You said you might give a few games a miss now ... does that mean you have some tickets from the 12 match package going free ? every cloud and all that .

Bob Latchford

You're going straight to hell for that one bob

Some may say I'm already there . I mean, c'mon - what God would inflict CCFC as your team to be a fan of .

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

ps1948

I bet if a Police Officer had seen what had happened and went and hauled out the sadass who threw the can that there would be several on here talking about Police brutality....see Millwall thread!

Bob Latchford

I bet if a Police Officer had seen what had happened and went and hauled out the sadass who threw the can that there would be several on here talking about Police brutality....see Millwall thread!

I doubt they'd claim that IF ' the culprit was guilty .

Sky

been in block 14 a few times this season after paying on the gate and on every occasion there has been one or two absolute idiots around me. Its a shame you can't get the good atmosphere without the high density of wankers

SkyBlueRuffian

Who was the Arsehole who threw that bottle of Coke when Tudgay scored? It covered my 8 year old lad and really distressed him. We travel up from Derby most home games and that really pissed me off. Think we'll give the next few a miss now

I seen the bottle launched, seemed to me that it was aimed at the Rockers at the front, were you with them?

stupot07

Absolute idiotic thing to do, probably some brainless chav.

I wouldn't take my kids anywhere near block 14/15. Full of idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Absolute idiotic thing to do, probably some brainless chav.

I wouldn't take my kids anywhere near block 14/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Yeah! Come to block 20. We throw Werther's Original wrappers and flasks of barely warm soup.

matesx

My old mate was telling me that back in the 70's Wolves fans lobbed apples into City fans with 6" nails thro them!

Thats just evil!!

Users who are viewing this thread