Thank you all and maybe goodbye (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

A video games forum split between left and right? That's genuinely bonkers and a bit sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It’s off topic forum had become ultra far left SJWs. There’s a lot of SJW/alt-right drama in video games. Tech industry can be full of autistic people from both wings.

shmmeee

Is that supposed to be an endorsement?!

I mean we live in a capitalist society so kinda. More money is spent on games than music or film, almost as many people play games as read books in the US (can’t find U.K. stats), the “Hahahaha video games” shtick just marks you out as a bit outdated, it’s not the 1980s.

TomRad85

It’s off topic forum had become ultra far left SJWs. There’s a lot of SJW/alt-right drama in video games. Tech industry can be full of autistic people from both wings.
The handful of Facebook game groups I joined have all banned politics which I think is wise. Its surprising how well people get on without it.

clint van damme

I mean we live in a capitalist society so kinda. More money is spent on games than music or film, almost as many people play games as read books in the US (can’t find U.K. stats), the “Hahahaha video games” shtick just marks you out as a bit outdated, it’s not the 1980s.

I really couldn't care about it to be honest though personally have never seen the attraction.
But something being commercially successful isn't a measure of quality in my opinion.
Cocaine has a far bigger global market than LSD!

TomRad85

Maybe we need a video games thread on here. Just to troll Clint if nothing else.

clint van damme

Maybe we need a video games thread on here. Just to troll Clint if nothing else.

If it had its own thread I wouldn't go on it.

I'd leave it to those who are intersted in gaming.
Otherwise I'd end up like those NOPM more lot who come on here and insist on boring everyone by telling them why they won't attend games!!

shmmeee

I really couldn't care about it to be honest though personally have never seen the attraction.
But something being commercially successful isn't a measure of quality in my opinion.
Cocaine has a far bigger global market than LSD!

Quality is subjective. Why do you give a fuck how other people while away the pointless hours of life before the sweet release of death? None of it is intrinsically more worthy than anything else.

I never see people busting into threads about music going “don’t see the point mate, it’s all vibrations in the air innit” or when a TV show is mentioned “LOL TV, just make believe stories like for kids innit?”

Like there’s some great pyramid of hobbies with the best at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread