Thank you all and maybe goodbye (4 Viewers)

rob9872

His recent activity shows he's not been on since 7.35pm last night (think GC is same time as us but not certain), so suspect he's not seen any of this. Would be good if anyone has direct contact details.

BackRoomRummermill

He was not involved in Oil was he or dealing it , the price of the American oil went negative yesterday. Again clutching at straws ..... I hope he was just pissed up and fell asleep now nursing bad hangover

Cov City Daytrader 87

Sorry everyone, things just got on top of me. Landlord hassling for money for electricity etc... the isolation just sending me potty. Thanks for all the kind words and for those how have messaged me i will reply to them in a moment.

Glad you're okay. On the lighter side you could write Snickers and ask them if you can do their next ad.

matesx

Phew!

Glad your ok fella. Stay strong.

You have friends on here.

Moff

Take care Pipkin, and be safe pal.

I have been to the pits and back, and do you know what Im glad I stuck with it.

I know im one of probably many many users on this site, who have suffered some form of mental health issue. Mine was stress and anxiety due to work based issues, coupled with PTSD, after witnessing some horrific things. Thankfully I am here, happier and better placed for challenges ahead. I hope the same happens for you. Reach out mate if needed, we are all happy to help!

derbyskyblue

Just seen this thread, ffs pippers you had me worried reading all this. Me and toni were supposed to be out there this week , im guessing times are tough at the moment, same for a lot of people. Dont worry mate it'll all come good again . We"ll be back in mary d's with your mutt before you know it. Stay safe mate and be cool. x

Johhny Blue

Sorry everyone, things just got on top of me. Landlord hassling for money for electricity etc... the isolation just sending me potty. Thanks for all the kind words and for those how have messaged me i will reply to them in a moment.
Get that first Championship game on your calendar and be there

skybluetony176

Glad you’re OK (in one sense) Pipkin. Difficult times for anyone let alone anyone going through what you are dealing with on top of it. Thoughts are with you.

Ccfcsj

@Pipkin - glad you're okay,. Going through my own issues at the moment. However, what I would say is that the people on this forum are a great bunch and really helped me out (and still are) whilst going through my troubles.
Thank you guys

Otis

We are always here.

A bunch of numpties, but it is the sum of all the parts of all the numpties that results in maybe one rational, normal voice out of it all.

Nick

Administrator
Where is this rational normal voice? I demand Nick bans him immediately.

I will if he is a Wasps / CCC stooge.

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I was thinking about this yesterday, but I realised how good this forum actually is.

Some of the advice and help I've had on here has been amazingly good, to be honest even better than some friends and family. I guess the collection of life experience helps a lot.

Such a strange world when one minute you can be about to metaphorically smash someone's head in over brexit and the next that same person will message you to ask if they can help with something.

Should really start putting some faces to names.

Glad you are ok Pipkin. One day you'll look back and this will just be a story to tell.

shmmeee

Yeah it’s what I love about this place. Everywhere else has shuffled off into bubbles, my favourite video games forum split a while back between left and right, even the Labour subreddit has a Corbynite and non Corbynite version! It’s actually quite rare to find somewhere with such a wide range of unfiltered views on different topics.

Twitter is a garbage fire of people shouting into the void because of its format.

The compartmentalisation works so well as you say that you can be mortal enemies with someone over Brexit or Sisu and then best mates on the other topic.

Long may it continue.

clint van damme

Yeah it’s what I love about this place. Everywhere else has shuffled off into bubbles, my favourite video games forum split a while back between left and right, even the Labour subreddit has a Corbynite and non Corbynite version! It’s actually quite rare to find somewhere with such a wide range of unfiltered views on different topics.

Twitter is a garbage fire of people shouting into the void because of its format.

The compartmentalisation works so well as you say that you can be mortal enemies with someone over Brexit or Sisu and then best mates on the other topic.

Long may it continue.

Let's see what happens after the formation of the Phoenix club and and Coventry!

TomRad85

Long may it continue.
A video games forum split between left and right? That's genuinely bonkers and a bit sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread