Telegraph confirm bids... (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Yes, that sounds sensible.

Yep I see your point he is very passionate.

Would be nice if he was joint chairman with someone detached from the supporting side so they can bounce off each other.

Godiva

“I can confirm a Holdings-related entity has submitted an indicative bid to the administrator Paul Appleton .”

What does TF mean by that ?

Good morning OSB :D

Holdings chief executive Tim Fisher told the Telegraph: “I can confirm a Holdings-related entity has submitted an indicative bid to the administrator Paul Appleton .”

A Holdings related entity? Isn't CCFC Ltd a Holdings related entity?

Just sounds like another company name Sisu have conjured up so they can switch and swap and move money around doesn't it.

Why is it not just Holdings that have bid? Why a Holdings related entity?

With the indicative bid the bidder has to show abillity to pay. The bid from sisu could be £10m to ARVO plus £650k to ACL and finally £600k to the administrators.
Holdings don't have that kind of money, so it could be SBS&L, sisu or ARVO that have put in the bid.

“I can confirm a Holdings-related entity has submitted an indicative bid to the administrator Paul Appleton .”

What does TF mean by that ?

Definitions courtesy of wikipedia- you choose the one you like. Another Fisherism I think.

An entity is something that exists by itself, although it need not be of material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate.
In business, an entity is a person, department, team, corporation, cooperative, partnership, or other group with whom it is possible to conduct business.
Sometimes, the word entity is used in a general sense of a being, whether or not the referent has material existence, e.g., is often referred to as an entity with no corporeal form (non-physical entity), such as a language. It is also often used to refer to ghosts and other spirits

Users who are viewing this thread