Team news and match thread. (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
then use it AT!!

pusbccfc

Apparently juke just missed a sitter.

ccfcway

he cant take off shefff, he is looking dangerous, and taking off platt will lose the height

thats why freddie isnt on at the mo

Nonleagueherewecome

Bloody Cannon & Ball, I knew it!

Astute

Will have to bring FF on now. Platt off, sod the height. Not getting crosses in for him

PVA

story of our f**king season, great save by their keeper, straight down the other end... goal

Nonleagueherewecome

Fat Freddie will come on after 70 mins to score the winner 0-1 PUSB!!!

Eastwood has never scored as a sub for CCFC. That's never.

Paxman II

We are struggling to hit a barn door and it's bad luck when a brilliant save denies us only to let one in the other end.
Trouble is you have to make your chances count and make enough of them while keeping them out.

i really hope we get one late and get the deserved draw we should have.

Sub

AT we put a shift in,, lads tried hard, cant ask for more need that quality cutting edge blah blah blah :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Brighton Sky Blue

Defeat number 12 by a single effing goal on the horizon-if this team had any investment whatsoever in it these results would be turned around. So bloody frustrating.

ICHAN

Great opportunity missed today.
Gutted, but never expected anything and don't now, just become a habit listening to the game on a saturday but that is just becoming background noise.

Wonder what AT says tonight.

Macca

Great opportunity missed today.
Gutted, but never expected anything and don't now, just become a habit listening to the game on a saturday but that is just becoming background noise.

Wonder what AT says tonight.
Come on Thorn show sisu what you think by resigning

ccfcway

if only we would have actully got the loan lad in, who knows

Another defeat due to SISU as far as i am concerened !

ICHAN

Just shit now, oh well at least we might win more than 4 in league 1, so that's one reason to be cheerful.

Users who are viewing this thread