Tavares (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Give him a run out in the cup in place of O'Hare.

Not sure we can afford to lose bodies but I was thinking he needs a loan. Preferably where we demand he plays. League 1 would be ideal.

He has talent but is very raw. Robins was constantly shouting at him telling him where to be. That comes with game time

stay_up_skyblues

Not sure we can afford to lose bodies but I was thinking he needs a loan. Preferably where we demand he plays. League 1 would be ideal.

He has talent but is very raw. Robins was constantly shouting at him telling him where to be. That comes with game time

I think MR sees him in and around the first team squad this season, seemingly on the right of the front three. Be very surprised if he goes out on loan unless we have another coming in. And if it’s a toss up of developing a PL youngster with 0 experience or our own Tav I’d personally rather see the latter.

Nick

Administrator
He looks like he's bulked up a little bit, I'm not he's got the right skills to play O'Hare's role though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Depends what his endurance is like to be fair. I meant in terms or pressing and running about a lot but then the directness.

We never usually give a shit about the Carabao so worth a try then, even if Palmer starts.

pusbccfc

Playing him behind the strikers is laughable but he'll be pushing Godden this season. Godden is a great finisher but offers little more.

TomS91

Looks to be energetic, makes good runs in behind and got a bit of pace and power. Not sure about his touch and awareness yet. Definitely doesn't look like a 10 that's for sure.

pusbccfc

Looks to be energetic, makes good runs in behind and got a bit of pace and power. Not sure about his touch and awareness yet. Definitely doesn't look like a 10 that's for sure.

His touch was okay today but is usually dreadful. It's why he's not played more.

Finham

His touch was okay today but is usually dreadful. It's why he's not played more.
Y'see I actually thought his touch was worse than usual today, and I am a fan of his. Either way, definitely useful. But up front, whether in a 2 or a 3, but not in a 10 role.

long way home

He is not going on loan he will develop in our 1 st team fine. His pace will create problems for defenders and today he made a great run to track back an overlap. That is a great sign for me that he not only recognized it but ran step for step and closed the passing lane. I rate him on what ive seen and think he can add a lot to games this season.

Theonlywayisskyblue

Tavares is quick, tricky, unpredictable and developing with his first instinct being to attack the opposition. If we didn’t have him in the squad we’d be crying out for those attributes, wouldn’t we ?

fatso

I thought he did well today, he looked confident and was eager to get on the ball, his pace will give us another dimension if he comes off the bench late on in games, and I'd like to see him play of Gyokeres were he will get plenty of flick ons.

pusbccfc

Unfortunately with some people no matter what he does he'll be a boo boy.

Only takes a goal and a bit of running around and he'll be back onside with people. If we were 2-1, those two defensive headers would have been treated like goals.

Users who are viewing this thread