Taskmaster on Dave (4 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

He does a great show on talk radio Otis, Monday to Friday 10pm till 1am

ajsccfc

Like that line-up, the only oddity is Joe Thomas who always looks supremely uncomfortable in front of an audience.

ajsccfc

She's a dirty comedian, I'm not sure what she's been on TV-wise other than the cats countdown thing though.

Si80

Really poor line up I think for this season. It’ll live and die by how funny Iain Stirling is.
Joe Thomas is odd, always seems like the hates being interviewed and doesn’t come across as naturally funny.
Sian will be the next Kerry Godliman.

Won’t apply for tickets to see this one being recorded.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve really enjoyed this series, Lou sanders and the guy off love island are funny

Si80

I see Paul Sinha has announced he has Parkinson's.
Awful news. Shit disease.

I’ve loved this series so far. My comments on the line up have been well wide of the mark. I’ve loved seeing Stirling lose his rag, Thomas be awkward, Sinha be rubbish at everything other than card counting, Gibson is just lovely and I think I’m crushing on Lou Sanders but mainly cos she’s mental (and absolute filth)

NorthernWisdom

I've really enjoyed this series. It's always been something I haven't really 'got', it's had the occasional smirk moment, but it's been background when nothing else has been on.

This series has been great, though.

Badger

I'm looking forward to the new series starting tonight.

Ho Brand and David Baddiel could go either way but I like the look of the others.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I enjoyed last nights episode, Jo brand was good value

ajsccfc

Seemed to have a more fun feeling to the contestants, I really didn't like Ian Stirling last time who was actually as competitive as he was portraying himself.

OffenhamSkyBlue

This week's episode had me creased up with laughter. Ed Gamble is real quality, with his Buckaroo and the mermaid!

Quaver, anyone?!
And it may be just me, but is Katy Wix just ever-so-slightly foxy??!

Si80

This week's episode had me creased up with laughter. Ed Gamble is real quality, with his Buckaroo and the mermaid!

Quaver, anyone?!
Loving this series. Group is great but you can really tell that Gamble is mates with Greg and Alex. Greg is due to be a groomsman at Ed’s wedding iirc.

ajsccfc

Katy Wix is great, best part was when she asked Alex to speak up about bullying, but not to her because she doesn't care.

I wasn't sure how David Baddiel would be, but he's combining ineptitude with what looks like genuine enjoyment which is always nice to see

Otis

Quaver, anyone?!
Yes, best episode for some time and Ed Gamble is a joy. Love the way his mind works.

Users who are viewing this thread