Takeover News!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblu3sk

My word we are all a bit het up today, is it the thought of going back to work after the holidays? lets try to keep direct insults to a minimum please. We all have our fingers crossed for some sort of big change.

Grendel

If you go back through the thread you'll find the prophet of doom that is Summerisle has been pretty abusive - so don't give people the "he just presents reasoned arguments" rubbish.

There is a difference between being perpetually negative and being cautious or well balanced.

Anyway, I think we've all had enough of this arguing now so let's get back to praying for a takeover.

So he's abusive and you or Gaz call him a knob. Right.

Grendel

Ref kduffy
Oh the I'm more intelligent than you response is it,

now there was me thinking that everyone was entitled to an opinion and that the I am always right brigade could go into a room by themselves and agree but I doubt they would even listen to each other

Or you could just say I love Ken Delieu - joke!

Nonleagueherewecome

If you go back through the thread you'll find the prophet of doom that is Summerisle has been pretty abusive - so don't give people the "he just presents reasoned arguments" rubbish.

There is a difference between being perpetually negative and being cautious or well balanced.

Anyway, I think we've all had enough of this arguing now so let's get back to praying for a takeover.

At least you can spell "praying" properly!

Nonleagueherewecome

Shall I close it? I think I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread