Taken from GMK.....What's your opinion of (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

people who go to sixfields ?

just doing the decent thing and supporting their team ?

or

picket breakers,people with very questionable morals,wouldn't want them in the trenches with you,,back stabbers,arse kissers,i'm alright jack, out and out downright scum bags ?

CJ_covblaze

They're doing what they've got the right to do. Same as those that stand on the hill or those like myself that won't go near the place at all.

covboy1987

or

picket breakers,people with very questionable morals,wouldn't want them in the trenches with you,,back stabbers,arse kissers,i'm alright jack, out and out downright scum bags ?

Kingokings204

I don't believe it in but everyone has their right of choice. I wont go just to confirm.

Steve.B50

Go if you wish?
The team are playing well and its hard not to be tempted, but for me its away games only and watch home games from the Hill.

shmmeee

I wish the people that go didn't go, but I wish them no harm. Most of the ones I've met are quite embarrassed about the fact anyway.

Nick

Administrator
Posted by the same poster...

How can they break a picket that isn't there?

I think people who post to try and stir up trouble are even worse ;)

win9nut

The most worrying thing is that we're even discussing this! This is a discussion that will further segment the fan base when we all need to sing together.

(I don't go and couldn't care less who does)

bigfatronssba

or

My opinion is neither of them two.

I understand why people want to see their team, but I dont think they realise what they are doing.

Those that go need to accept that by doing so they are supporting what has happened.

Much in the same way that those of us that dont go will be contributing to any upcoming player fire sale.

We all have to accept the consequences of our actions.

ajsccfc

Going there isn't for me, but people should feel free to do what they want without worrying about soppy tarts employing guilt trips about Hitler or how they'll be able to look their grandkids in the eye in the future.

Pubboy

Neither. Like a lot of people have said, if people want to go, thats up to them. If i was back in England, i wouldnt go. My choice, the same as it is their choice for the people who do go. I certaiunly woudlnt say they are "just doing the decent thing", but then again of course they arent picket breakers. BS question.

torchomatic

Not the impression I got yesterday when talking to people. I was talking to some of the people in the queue when trying to sort out my voucher and none of them seem embarrassed about it at all. Quite the opposite.

I wish the people that go didn't go, but I wish them no harm. Most of the ones I've met are quite embarrassed about the fact anyway.

Neither. Like a lot of people have said, if people want to go, thats up to them. If i was back in England, i wouldnt go. My choice, the same as it is their choice for the people who do go. I certaiunly woudlnt say they are "just doing the decent thing", but then again of course they arent picket breakers. BS question.

It comes to something when you have to travel across the width of the Atlantic to live in order to avoid the temptation of visiting Sixfields!

Credit to you Sir;):claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
Not the impression I got yesterday when talking to people. I was talking to some of the people in the queue when trying to sort out my voucher and none of them seem embarrassed about it at all. Quite the opposite.

I didn't see anybody embarrassed either or trying to hide themselves away.

or

Or people who have the right to do what they want....drop the decent thing aegument as this runs deep with many.

Ads87

This season so far has been the most enjoyable in recent memory. I was first taken to Highfield Rd as a 10 year old on 10.12.1983, Coventry City 4 Liverpool 0, since then I have had a season ticket for the majority of seasons.
The last few seasons at the Ricoh had become more of a chore than enjoyable. The atmosphere at times was poisonous.

This season as far as I am concerned has been a breath of fresh air. Not being tied down to a season ticket I just cherry pick matches home and away.
So far I have been away four times and "home" four times.
Forget the politics the football has been the best I can recall since the cup run in 87, or the entertainers season in the premier league.
I do not agree with the Northampton home matches but feel I am powerless to influence it. If you can't beat them join them. Why sit at home sulking???
PUSB..

ohitsaidwalker king power

This season so far has been the most enjoyable in recent memory. I was first taken to Highfield Rd as a 10 year old on 10.12.1983, Coventry City 4 Liverpool 0, since then I have had a season ticket for the majority of seasons.
The last few seasons at the Ricoh had become more of a chore than enjoyable. The atmosphere at times was poisonous.

This season as far as I am concerned has been a breath of fresh air. Not being tied down to a season ticket I just cherry pick matches home and away.
Forget the politics the football has been the best I can recall since the cup run in 87, or the entertainers season in the premier league.
I do not agree with the Northampton home matches but feel I am powerless to influence it. If you can't beat them join them. Why sit at home sulking???
PUSB..

Tied down by a season ticket?..... forgive me but that is a very strange statement?

GaryPendrysEyes

PUSB..

The worst season in the history of CCFC. Really some people get what they deserve.

Grendel

The worst season in the history of CCFC. Really some people get what they deserve.

I agree. The constant sucking up to PWKH, the council and ACL will end up with us getting what we deserve.

GaryPendrysEyes

I agree. The constant sucking up to PWKH, the council and ACL will end up with us getting what we deserve.

Do you mean a great 150k a year rent deal offer?

ps. tell me again why you dont go to away games, when you 'blame CCC/ACL 100%' for our situation? makes no sense ...

letsallsingtogether

Which is what ?

Then again we already got what we deserve with backing sisu in the first place.

You really are full of shit Grendel.

SkyBlueSid

I can understand why a minority of people do want to continue to watch the games, irrespective of any other factors. I have known people like that, and if I'm honest I was like that in my 20s when I never missed a game, home or away.

My thoughts are also that the more people that attend the games at Sixfields, the longer the present agony will continue. If the only people there were away fans and a hundred or so City fans, we would see Sisu cave in to the inevitable and we would have been back where we belong by New Year. So I can never condone the people who do go. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread