Taken from GMK.....What's your opinion of (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I am a Hiller but I understand why they go, what I can't understand is when they say that it is a better place and better then then playing at the Ricoh and actually mean it. :mad:

I can understand why a minority of people do want to continue to watch the games, irrespective of any other factors. I have known people like that, and if I'm honest I was like that in my 20s when I never missed a game, home or away.

My thoughts are also that the more people that attend the games at Sixfields, the longer the present agony will continue. If the only people there were away fans and a hundred or so City fans, we would see Sisu cave in to the inevitable and we would have been back where we belong by New Year. So I can never condone the people who do go. Sorry!

Bob Latchford

Some very interesting responses.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry I can think of a couple, but yes you are right it just pisses me off that much that I can't think straight then post utter shite on here................:mad::mad:
Here I go again.......................

tbf I can only think of one who actually says that and their delivery is... 'interesting'!

skybluefred

This season so far has been the most enjoyable in recent memory. I was first taken to Highfield Rd as a 10 year old on 10.12.1983, Coventry City 4 Liverpool 0, since then I have had a season ticket for the majority of seasons.
The last few seasons at the Ricoh had become more of a chore than enjoyable. The atmosphere at times was poisonous.

This season as far as I am concerned has been a breath of fresh air. Not being tied down to a season ticket I just cherry pick matches home and away.
So far I have been away four times and "home" four times.
Forget the politics the football has been the best I can recall since the cup run in 87, or the entertainers season in the premier league.
I do not agree with the Northampton home matches but feel I am powerless to influence it. If you can't beat them join them. Why sit at home sulking???
PUSB..

It's your choice and I'am not bothered if that's right for you.Your defeatist attitude and can't beat them join them talk
is complete rubbish. Sisu will be loving that and praying (if they are capable of that) that more people will follow.
NOPM is really taking it's toll on this pathetic hedge fund and they are seriously worried.
:blue:

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It's your choice and I'am not bothered if that's right for you.Your defeatist attitude and can't beat them join talk
is complete rubbish. Sisu will be loving that and praying (if they are capable of that) that more people will follow.
NOPM is really taking it's toll on this pathetic hedge fund and they are seriously worried.
:blue:

Why should Joy be worried she has God and Grendel on her side a winnining combination I would have thought?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I don't believe the God bit but she's welcome to Grendel--when is she coming for him.:laugh:

images

skyblueinBaku

Why sit at home sulking???
PUSB..

I'm not sulking. I don't go to Sixfields because I think that to do so is condoning the ludicrous decision to play 'home' matches in Northampton when there is a perfectly good stadium available in Coventry.

The Gentleman

About the club? That's obvious.

Why do you seem to try and manipulate an argument just to so you can come up with a childish remark. Everyone is entitled to their view irrespective of what it might be and occasionally from what I have read you can come up with some interesting points. It's just that you then always to just say something pathetic or stupid which is why people give you so much stick. It may just be a masochistic thing in you, in which case I think you may be on the wrong site.

Users who are viewing this thread