Sydney Fc view of Cazarine (1 Viewer)

Otis

Doesn't exactly inspire from what we've heard so far, but as with any player that dons the Sky Blue shirt, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him show us what he can do for us.

torchomatic

@richh87

I'd rather form my own opinion than read Aussies' opinions on a 'soccer' player. Maybe A.T sees qualities in him that fit our system.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Maybe he is going to be brought in for the 'clive Platt' role, bring others into the game and I think he can score a few more than platt, looking a bit more mobile than him

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
its league 1 god knows what is going to happen with any player in our team could be a dimond in the rough or just a taller slower rod :D

torchomatic

AFCCOVENTRY

He seems handy to have in the squad but I suspect our grand signing or even our franchise signing will be the other striker to come.

Also... still no mention of our German friend...

torchomatic

But I did mean it. But you know best. Schtum. Zip. Button.

Otis

But I did mean it. But you know best. Schtum. Zip. Button.

Cool.

Said yesterday to let it lie. Much, much better than having snidey little digs me thinks.

A lot more dignified just to drop it to my mind.

dongonzalos

And he very well might be a good goalscorer.

An average of 5 goals a season for about 10 seasons, before the oz league suggests to me he is not a good goal scorer.

I think it just brings about a few questions about the quality of the oz league defences

Last edited:

Otis

Well we'll see how he does.

Some players play better in certain systems. Maybe AT has unearthed a little gem. Who knows until we actually see him in a City shirt.

edgy

His goalscoring record is rubbish and in rubbish leagues. Looks like a big old donkey to me, but i agree, see what he does in his trial.

Since when have we been able to claim 17 goals a season twice is rubbish? Jeeeez.

kg82

Well we'll see how he does.

Some players play better in certain systems. Maybe AT has unearthed a little gem. Who knows until we actually see him in a City shirt.

If I remember right (don't quote me on this), but before Ricky Lamberts last season at Bristol Rovers his goalscoring record wasn't that great? Also, this Stuart Beavon that a few have been onabout getting?

Like you say, could be the system they play in that suddenly triggers a goalscoring burst.

dongonzalos

Thing is I have complete faith in AT's eye for a player.

However unles league one is the same standard as the oz league. Then to me AT is signing this bloke not as a goal scorer but more as a target man.

Yet people who have seen him play say he is no target man.

If he does get a contract I am thinking just a year. Not 3 like the others.

The strange thing is a sheff Wed fan said to me the other day. Cov are not signing enough big units. He said they made the same mistake when they first went down but eventually learnt their lesson.

He said the team that wins the league always does it with 40 % skill and 60 % brute force.

Since then AT has signed Ball Brown Edge and Kev and looking at this Brazilian. So maybe AT has done his homework.

Last edited:

Grendel

Thing is I have complete faith in AT's eye for a player.

However unles league one is the same standard as the oz league. Then to me AT is signing this bloke not as a goal scorer but more as a target man.

Yet people who have seen him play say he is no target man.

If he does get a contract I am thinking just a year. Not 3 like the others.

The strange thing is a sheff Wed fan said to me the other day. Cov are not signing enough big units. He said they made the same mistake when they first went down but eventually learnt their lesson.

He said the team that wins the league always does it with 40 % skill and 60 % brute force.

Since then AT has signed Ball Brown Edge and Kev and looking at this Brazilian. So maybe AT has done his homework.

He will not have seen any of these players - a video sent by his agent at best.

dongonzalos

Yes that is how a lot of it is done today, I assume that's why they then have trials as oppose to straight signings. To avoid the Southampton scenario

Users who are viewing this thread