Match Thread Swindon Town Friendly (3 Viewers)

Esoterica

I don't think it's a particularly easy formation to just swap multiple players in and out of or introduce new signings in to either. I've no idea how close Swindon's starting XI was to their best team but we'd have looked loads better with Kelly and Godden in our starting XI I'm sure.

Ring Of Steel

I would have thought our fitness should be a lot further on considering we are now playing championship, we have missed a trick methinks on trying to steal a march on the rest of the championship

you do realise it’s a completely meaningless friendly, right??

ccfcway

be really interesting to see how players like boroughs, drysdale, bapagna etc do at league two clubs if they get a change to go on loan

Saddlebrains

Shows how important Kelly is to us. Deffo important we get sheaf in.

For me its what we have all been saying. A Centre Half, CDM and at least 1 ST.

We need this i feel. Robins will see we aren't there with the squad yet and will act. Actually glad this has happened

Skybluefaz

Twine had some top notch tekkers on him. Dangerous every time he had an effort. I think it was a pretty good exercise for us clear strengths and weaknesses to work on.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I don't think it's a particularly easy formation to just swap multiple players in and out of or introduce new signings in to either. I've no idea how close Swindon's starting XI was to their best team but we'd have looked loads better with Kelly and Godden in our starting XI I'm sure.
And Dabo and Rose...

SBT

Going on endlessly about how it's only preseason is fine, but you're allowed to take good and bad things away from a preseason game, even if the results and performances are mostly meaningless at this point.

Was very impressed with Burroughs and Bapaga. O'Hare, Baka and Jones also did well.

It's concerning that Swindon (who look like a very tidy side!) are so far ahead of us in terms of sharpness.

Sky Blue Harry H

Giles ? Thought he was excellent first half

You could see Hamer had ability, and Allen will be fine (just clearly getting back to match fitness - when he does he is going to be a big player for us this season)

Evo1883

I'm absolutely positive Robins won't be happy with the football on display today... He will say its good for fitness etc... But anybody who thinks he will walk away and think everything's great is deluded sorry.

Good workout, poor display lots to do is all anybody can take from that

David O'Day

Dave pls get out of nicks arse mate it’s embarrassing Son,Nick is ok standing on his own 2 feet 🤣

Nah I'm enjoying playing with you as you are clearly a fucking floof and to be honest a bit of c**t.

And I apologise an 84mm cock is the stuff of dreams for you.

TomRad85

Meh bit shit but just a pre season game. Funnily enough we looked better when the kids came on. Bapaga, as mentioned by others, could be the next star to emerge from the academy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Nah I'm enjoying playing with you as you are clearly a fucking floof and to be honest a bit of c**t.

And I apologise an 84mm cock is the stuff of dreams for you.
Sorry is that your attempt at banter ? 🤦🏻‍♂️ No wonder you cling to Nicks arse kid & let’s be clear I’m playing wit you here son 🥴

Skybluefaz

I'm absolutely positive Robins won't be happy with the football on display today... He will say its good for fitness etc... But anybody who thinks he will walk away and think everything's great is deluded sorry.

There would have been lots to do regardless of the result though

Tommo1993

I’d say that’s fair. We’re still in the market, things will be just fine. Even if we thumped them 7-0 today I’d still take staying up on GD!

Esoterica

Just need to get the German on a calorie restricted diet for a few weeks. The Hilssner's alive with the sound of Muesli!

giphy.gif

David O'Day

Oh Jesus is that your attempt at banter ? No wonder you cling to Nicks arse kid & let’s be clear I’m playing wit you here son 🥴

i was simply stating a fact kid and the irony of you mocking someones "banter" and then coming out with that?

You seem to have the iq and wit of 5 year old child who's in a coma.

I

Users who are viewing this thread