Swindon Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Another game lost at home and another game lost when we were in front :(

Happy_Martian

We've been vulnerable from set pieces all season, corners particularly. Why does the management team not do anything about this ? I'd love to know the stats on how many goals we've conceded in this way.

InterSkyBlues

Have left. About 5000 fans outside all like me wondering why we fuckin bother. Signing off wondering if I should go for a trial on monday for centre back, I couldn't do much worse!

Happy_Martian

Have left. About 5000 fans outside all like me wondering why we fuckin bother. Signing off wondering if I should go for a trial on monday for centre back, I couldn't do much worse!

They can't sign you up, remember the transfer embargo :)

Ccfc1979

Don't worry, it's only another 4 weeks until round 28 of the managerial interviews happens and with no money, players or hope the bland choice will have two home games to stamp his 'mark' on the Ricoh's form...before beginning next season on minus 20 in what league?

mark82

All over now. If we had won we were right in it. Defeat leaves us too much to do in my opinion. Especially with another team now between us and the playoffs.

Jackoskyblue

Martin = dire send him back

The worst worst worst 2nd half performance I've ever seen shocking drop the whole midfield and defence load of crap. I've seen better from under 14's

Unacceptable does not even come close

aloisiwouldhavescored

Got flu and first home game I have missed for years. Thank God I haven't got to endure yet another miserable walk back home. Gutted. Got to sort out what's going wrong at home.

SkyBlueSwiss

To be fair, Swindon were far the better team. We got a lucky goal after McShufty almost gave Swindon an early goal, and from then on it was all Swindon. We did not deserve a point to be honest. We are not good enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

First time this season Swindon have come from behind to win.

To illustrate the point-Doncaster have lost a mere 2 points from in front. Two.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I know from following City from Melbourne myself what its like. Staying up through the night and ultimate disappointment.

Wrecks Sunday as well staying up until 4am at this time of year.

gspotgaz

I can't see what Martin adds at all . That was basically back to the pre robins shit we had to ensure .

Second to everything with no game plan whatsoever. Utter shite

Users who are viewing this thread