Swindon Match Thread (3 Viewers)

mark82

We laughed at Leon Barnett and he turned out to be a premier league regular.

Happy_Martian

Another "great save by Joe Murphy". Can't see why the knockers target this guy. More saves than errors, and has probably kept us in a lot of games.

shmmeee

Murphy is one of the best in the league, what more can you ask for. I don't even think he was culpable in our demise last season, for the most part he's had shit in front of him (whole team not back 4)

Can't be there today, season tickets going to waste, just hope the crowd don't get on them if its backs against the walls in the second half.

InterSkyBlues

Oh dear me. Cameron is sooooo bad. He has been turned so many times its shocking. Edge must be thinking how shit am I that this bloke is keeping me on the bench.

Lol. Come on nath, you're better than this!

Happy_Martian

Half time....

Perryccfc

Need to get cameron off, you can tell Martin is losing trust in him by his positioning. He's looking to cover him more and more. I like Cameron but he's struggling today

stupot07

Very impressed with Swindon, play some lovely football and work incredibly hard pressing.

We're lucky to be 1-0 up.

Brighton Sky Blue

I actually rate Edge. I know others don't.

I meant more in relation to Cameron's apparently awful showing today-if he shows no improvement in the first 10-15 mins of the 2nd half he should be taken off for his own sake.

InterSkyBlues

Half time. Swindon will be kicking themselves. Hilarious defending from cameron mixed in with some lovely stuff from moose. Actually quite happy with the performance but only mainly as we have been so inept that I have literally wet myself at times!

Otis

Half time....

That was terrible

Cameron, Bailey, Jennings, Macca all terrible.

How we are one up is beyond me. Second to every ball, poor marking, no tackling., poor decision making ..... Mous best player by a country mile.

We need to change things or we will lose. No doubt about it.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Brighton Sky Blue

Half time. Swindon will be kicking themselves. Hilarious defending from cameron mixed in with some lovely stuff from moose. Actually quite happy with the performance but only mainly as we have been so inept that I have literally wet myself at times!

I can smell it all the way from Scotland.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I though Macca was doing alright today..... Agree on the others though.

Need Thomas in for Bailey. Hes not looked fit since going off injured V Crewe (cant comment for Tuesday though).

I've always had concerns over Cameron. Poor on Saturday. Supposedly MOTM on Tuesday but today hes just farcical! Id e asking to come off at half time if i was him!

Jennings, well the only decent thing hes done today is give a ball to a young fan who got hit by one of his warm up shots!

InterSkyBlues

Legends day. In 25 years time we will be sitting here at half time and we will be introduced to the legend that is nathan cameron.......

Suspect he will trip up on his way to the centre circle.

Good to see tommy hutch and the rest. I like legends day. Bless em!

Users who are viewing this thread