Swindon (A) (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

It was Andy Mutch....

I'll always remember that game, the East Stand was under construction and as City were in good form (away wins on Boxing Day and New Years Day at Wimbledon and Spurs) there was the usual festive rush for tickets. I didn't get in to the match until a good 20 minutes in, some old boy had a heart attack in the queue outside, I've always wondered how he got on.

Puts a late equaliser into context....

Was that the game where Chris Marsden ran the match for us and then a few days later Phil Neal bought Sandy Robertson and Marsden went to Wolves instead?

Sky Blue Harry H

Puts a late equaliser into context....

Was that the game where Chris Marsden ran the match for us and then a few days later Phil Neal bought Sandy Robertson and Marsden went to Wolves instead?

Yep - City played really well (Marsden was outstanding). Weren't we singing 'sign him up?' - was he on loan?? A game I remember as a 1-1 hammering of the opposition !!

DazzleTommyDazzle

Yep - City played really well (Marsden was outstanding). Weren't we singing 'sign him up?' - was he on loan?? A game I remember as a 1-1 hammering of the opposition !!

That was it.

The next home game was (I think) QPR. We had the newly signed Sandy Robertson playing and we were rubbish.

I remember a guy shouting "Where's the midfield" as QPR came through again and some wit replied "He's gone to Wolves".

Evo1883

Correct me if im wrong but there is only around 20 seats left , so we have sold 1100 with 9 days to go ?

skyblue025

They will open up the shit stand with no cover. It's also cheaper and they won't open it until all other seats are sold to max out on the cash. Robbing cunts!

kg82

Haha was going to add that! One of the worst was going 2.0 up away at Derby with 8 minutes to go and in the end we were lucky to get away with a point!

Wrong about Fjortoft... But I'm sure I remember this one being Peschisolido? I'm waiting to be corrected!
A good one was when we did the same thing to boro a few years ago!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Haha was going to add that! One of the worst was going 2.0 up away at Derby with 8 minutes to go and in the end we were lucky to get away with a point!

That was horrendous remember it well must have been 03ish? Winter time I think.

Sure they scored the first as the board for injury time went up Rasiak I think (the fella that went to spurs) then you just knew they would equalise and Pesc scored then I'm sure they had a couple of chances to win it after with Pesc and Idiakez.

Typical City!

Users who are viewing this thread