Swindon (A) (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

Bought my tickets at the weekend and it seems today we've almost sold out. I'm guessing they sell one block before they open the next or have we sold the 1200 already? That's if we have 1200 tickets as the away end can hold.

Looks to me like its going to be another good following, just a shame we can't get more tickets.

Evo1883

Surely not sold out already , we got ours today but its a week saturday isnt it ?

SlowerThanPlatt

We never fucking win at Swindon.

However, to sell 600 when there's still 2 weeks (alright, a little less now) suggests this will be a 2,000 following to me.

Swindon are a strange club though. I remember them randomly bringing 3k+ to Cov when they beat us 2-1 then taking nothing to the other 22 teams in the league.

lacesoutdom

two of us are going, my mate lives in swindon now so we been for the last 4 years, its always seems to rain too.

SkyBlueMatt

Only 2 tickets left. I know there are more to come but surely its best to keep them available to buy. If we can get 1000-1200 sold by the weekend, good result against Blackpool and could be a great following if they'll let us.

Skyblueweeman

Well if what I was reading yesterday that the home team gets all away gate revenue, they'd be stupid not to give us more if the demand is there. I can't imagine they fill all their home space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

westcountry_skyblue

Can have up to 3,000 including behind the goal if we need it

W

westcountry_skyblue

Stratton bank i think they call it,I need a couple next week so hopefully they will open it !!

torchomatic

yeah we got ours a week ago, not been delivered yet though. My lad hasn't been to Swindon before and he always likes going to new grounds.

Bought my 3 tickets last week. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

yeah we got ours a week ago, not been delivered yet though. My lad hasn't been to Swindon before and he always likes going to new grounds.

I'm taking the folks. The new Mrs Weeman would rather go to the Ricoh for her first Cov experience so persuaded them instead.

My folks have been to the ground before, living fairly locally as they do. I hope your lad enjoys ticking another one of the list.

Sick Boy

I've always hated Swindon since they were in the PL and managed to scored a last minute equaliser against us.

fernandopartridge

I remember this! Jan Arge Fjortoft in about the 7th minute of injury time!

It was Andy Mutch....

I'll always remember that game, the East Stand was under construction and as City were in good form (away wins on Boxing Day and New Years Day at Wimbledon and Spurs) there was the usual festive rush for tickets. I didn't get in to the match until a good 20 minutes in, some old boy had a heart attack in the queue outside, I've always wondered how he got on.

Users who are viewing this thread