Match Thread Swansea (2 Viewers)

Paxman II

I think tonight if we can get a little critical for a moment. O'Hare huffed, pffed but did not really influence the game. Hamer definately looks leggy the last few games. He's crucial to our fighting middle section but looks like he needs a rest from the bench. Kelly had a reasonable game but is not yet match fit and that was obvious tonight. Dabo's inclusion second half never relly had the impact we wanted but it's a good 45 minutes under his belt. McCallum still having a jeckle and hide game each week. Poor passing mostly. So the core of our team were not all at the races even though we were well in it till the end. That is down to a sub par Swansea performance as much as anything else. We need Godden back soon, a fully fit Dabo and I'd like to see Rose come in for Hyam.
On to the next one.

cc84cov

I think tonight if we can get a little critical for a moment. O'Hare huffed, pffed but did not really influence the game. Hamer definately looks leggy the last few games. He's crucial to our fighting middle section but looks like he needs a rest from the bench. Kelly had a reasonable game but is not yet match fit and that was obvious tonight. Dabo's inclusion second half never relly had the impact we wanted but it's a good 45 minutes under his belt. McCallum still having a jeckle and hide game each week. Poor passing mostly. So the core of our team were not all at the races even though we were well in it till the end. That is down to a sub par Swansea performance as much as anything else. We need Godden back soon, a fully fit Dabo and I'd like to see Rose come in for Hyam.
On to the next one.
Hyam HAS to be dropped next game I used to think he was quick

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The Walker "lazy" jibes are from people that see a striker in Biamou / Baka / Gykores doing his work everywhere but in the penalty area. Walker needs service and got very little tonight, he did a few decent lay offs but I don't care if he's not involved in the game in midfield, that isn't what he's there for.

I agree entirely but then surely those that complain about Biamou's strike rate are equally problematic. Biamou is a workhorse forward rather than a goalscorer.

So if we're going to excuse Walker's workrate then we also have to excuse Biamou's lesser prowess in front of goal.

Covcraig@bury

The Walker "lazy" jibes are from people that see a striker in Biamou / Baka / Gykores doing his work everywhere but in the penalty area. Walker needs service and got very little tonight, he did a few decent lay offs but I don't care if he's not involved in the game in midfield, that isn't what he's there for.
I don’t see an out and out striker in any of them . Yes they need service , and if their not getting the ball go look for it !

CCFCBat

Not really, but we have no choice ! What we have got is not good enough and need addressing ASAP . Maybe a loan player if at all possible .

What are you on about the transfer window closed we can’t get loan players in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's there to take chances, he had one at the end and fucked it up.

I think people's frustration comes from him doing very little all game. I personally didn't think he was that great against Brentford. He scored a good goal then scuffed a penalty. Mind you, Robins says he needs a bit more time as he has just come back from injury. Hopefully that is the case.

For the record, I think Max should have done better with his couple of chances. McFadzean should have scored too.

If we could convert some of these half chances, we would be mid table easily.

Evo1883

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread