Match Thread Sutton match thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He had swapped sides for a millisecond but had his back to me!

Oh and Nick, who is that guy you posted? I could try and shout his name? :D
Daniel Armstrong, Scottish so call him a "wee prick" and see if he turns round!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Shot just over for Sutton

Think we’re about ready for the World Cup now. Surely even the officials want to watch it? Just call it quits now and call time? Bit like on fifa when you’re getting beaten and you get sore; quit and accept the forfeiture

Nonleagueherewecome

2-0 down. Sutton man, Dundas allowed to turn after having his back to goal and get a low shot away. Lots of bodies in front of O’Brien who gets down but can’t keep it out
That's not nonleague legend Craig Dundas, is it? He must be ancient by now, thought he would have retired years ago!

Nick

Administrator
Looks like it, 37.

I read the other day Addai's dad is a non league player been around the block.

Sky Blue Harry H

Bit worried by Kelly's absence when I read today's Reading match report....

Liam Kelly took aim with 20 minutes played, but he couldn't direct it on target from 25 yards out - and the game was goalless as the two teams enjoyed a well-earned drinks break at the mid-point in the first half.

fatso

Bit worried by Kelly's absence when I read today's Reading match report....

Liam Kelly took aim with 20 minutes played, but he couldn't direct it on target from 25 yards out - and the game was goalless as the two teams enjoyed a well-earned drinks break at the mid-point in the first half.
They can have him for £1.5million and Mark McNulty!

GRTourist

Hi all,

Apologies for the intrusion, I'm a nonleague blogger with a slight affinity for Sutton United. I was at the game today taking photos and although difficult to draw much from such an early pre-season friendly I've jotted down some points with some of my photos. It's mainly focused on Sutton, but thought some of you may find it interesting/like the pictures. Anyway, it's this way if you've got ten minutes to kill...

Sutton United vs Coventry City

Nick

Administrator
Hi all,

Apologies for the intrusion, I'm a nonleague blogger with a slight affinity for Sutton United. I was at the game today taking photos and although difficult to draw much from such an early pre-season friendly I've jotted down some points with some of my photos. It's mainly focused on Sutton, but thought some of you may find it interesting/like the pictures. Anyway, it's this way if you've got ten minutes to kill...

Sutton United vs Coventry City
A decent read, better than the local papers :)

Otis

Did Dundas keep his blue jeans on after he scored?
How come you got likes for that, but I didn't get any for when I said in the WC thread, we need to make Krafth work harder?

giphy.gif

runner

Sounds like we misses a certain striker yesterday’s .... shock ... probably would have been a good idea not to sell him then eh lol ...

Users who are viewing this thread