Match Thread Sutton match thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Forget what a car park the m25 can be! Just got here after leaving at 9.15, although did include a trip down memory lane, stopping off at Beaconsfield services as we did for Wembley (when you got to pee you got to pee!)

Get your thumbs warmed up ready for typing! :)

Are there many there?

Sky Blue Harry H

SW88 - please confirm that it is that All Weather surface (and not grass) Thanks in advance (P.S. I know that the Leamington & Warwick supporters club have taken a coach down to this game, so will be a few City fans there)!

Nick

Administrator

CCFC XI - First Half: Burge, Grimmer, Hyam, McDonald, Mason, Westbrooke, Doyle, Bayliss, Allassani, Shipley, Biamou.
Subs: O'Brien, Thompson, Maycock, Ponticelli.

CCFC XI - Second Half: O'Brien, Hickman, Thompson, Davies, Camwell, Bosma, Maycock, Eccles, Ponticelli, Clarke-Harris, Trialist.
Subs: Mason, Westbrooke, Shipley.

chiefdave

Trans then ;)
McNulty's replacement?
giphy.gif

chiefdave

No point rushing Andreu in, got plenty of pre-season left to go. Presume Kelly and Willis either have knocks in training or more likely Robins knows what they can do and wants a chance to look at other players.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
SW88 - please confirm that it is that All Weather surface (and not grass) Thanks in advance (P.S. I know that the Leamington & Warwick supporters club have taken a coach down to this game, so will be a few City fans there)!

Yep looks half n half

I followed the Leamington coach into the road leading up to the ground so they are here :)

tom88

Everyone panicking about missing players!

Sutton is a fake pitch why risk the players who have had knee injuries on a fake pitch?

Nick

Administrator
Everyone panicking about missing players!

Sutton is a fake pitch why risk the players who have had knee injuries on a fake pitch?

Don't think anybody is panicking, I was just pointing out who wasn't there. It's common sense that they wouldn't risk it or maybe not rush them back into the first game on a plastic pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread