Surely Mark won’t go (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Why is there all this mention of being back at the RICOH ? Has something been said ?
Think its just promotion and the prospect of 20K plus crowds at the same time Wasps already poor finances are taking a hit from covid-19 leading people to assume we'll be back.

Mcbean

and we need to be back in Coventry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_monkey

Blues are a bigger basket case then us, no chance he goes, just the telegraph foaming at the mouth again in preparation for the good news tomorrow and trying to put a downer on it

Gibbo

One of Robins' additional assets, for an owner, is his ability to handle the ups and downs of questionable owners, while in public remaining loyal.
He is not a moaner like Mowbray

win9nut

If the Telegraph disappeared I'm not sure many people would actually notice.
I actually would...

Outta habit over the course of a good and bad few years, the CCFC page on the CET website is still my first click in the morning...

Nowadays though, I look through the list of "stories" and decide which ones I ought to read.
I think it's been a few weeks since I was actually tempted to read one...

1. EFL news I'll glean from here and EFLZone on Twitter

2. I don't care whether I'd enjoy rereading notes from a League 1 chairman which was first reported a week ago

3. I don't care about Bright, think he'll ruin the dressing room, no matter how good a footballer he actually is. Ex-players are ex-players for a reason, and because they don't play for us anymore, I don't want to read about them. (I'll look up who O'Hare signs up for - if it's not us, bye and good luck)

4. All the adverts send my browser funny, and I wish the videos would stop auto playing!

5. And no, I don't want to know the 5 reasons we will be shocked to hear about MR's cousin's cat's pubes.

Yeah it's gone significantly downhill.

My favourite day of the week used to be Thursday.

Rant over

steve cooper

I'm sure Birmingham could tempt Russell Slade if they try hard enough, currently Managerial Consultant at Stevenage (whatever that role means). About to get relegated.

Happy_Martian

I can't see Robins jumping to another job any time soon (unless it was with Manure). Especially while he has got the side playing how he wants, a like-minded Number 2 in Ade and the dressing room seem to be with him and want to play for him. And the fans and the board are behind him as well. If a couple of those things turned (as they are prone to do, we're Cov ;) ), then he may think about leaving but for now, the club is waking from it's slumber and most people can see it. Any manager would want to work in an environment with that positivity.

Users who are viewing this thread