Supporter groups condemn Fisher violence (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

Sadly, all these morons have done is tarnished all of the good work that has gone before.

Him and his sisu budies are proffessional bullys, sometimes Timmy, the little guy pushes back.

There's a world of difference between a professional bully and a physical one. Resorting to 'violence' is about as neanderthal as you can get.

thaiskyblue

We haven't got any where, nobody attacked him they told him a few home truths, the bloke and his company i think have got away with what they are doing very lightly.

Otis

Tim Fisher is now fully prepared for the next game.

549413_10150928795748615_775878614_11686317_821639452_n.jpg

japandy

I don't condone violence but , some would say he had it coming ? Perhaps now he might start to understand what he and his cronies have done ! But I doubt it very much :(..
He, and most his peers within SISU and CCC are attention seekers, also my guess he was as tanked as the people who threw a pint over him. Would a normal person go into a pub full of football fans who you abuse constantly? I may be of a different era but I do condone 'action' like hitting a person, who deserves it, on the nose. This political correctness is totally out of hand in this country and the reason it is so severe is due to 'the public school' bullying mentality. (I went to a public school). Most politicians were bullied at school and so they take everything to the extreme. Fisher deserves everything he gets and I say that as a Christian who is devoting his life to educating people of minorities who have had no education. If people on here disagree with me okay, but I am fed up with the so called 'elite' in this country like judges, politicians and bankers who look after their own. What bankers have done is worse than a serial killer. They have bankrupted this country but their political friends cover up for them. We will be paying for their act for the next 50 years or more and yet they still gibve themselves bonuses. Fisher is of the same ilke so I have 100% no sympathy.

SkyBlueSid

I did wonder what sort of arrogant pillock thinks they can stroll into a pub just to use the toilets. Surely you would be expected to buy a drink and become a customer. I wonder what the pub gaffer thought.

ccfcway

I'm sick of SISU breaking the rules and getting away with it.

Quite clearly there was a sign on the toilet saying "for customers only"

afan4life

The only recognisable face of the company that have ruined our club walks into a pub after what's left of our team gets soundly beaten, leaving us looking like favourites for relegation and he gets a poor reaction...SHOCKING......
wish I had been there

bigfatronssba

I think this is one of those situations where it might not be right but he certainly had it coming.

Its a bit like leaving your front door open all day every day whilst going out. Eventually you will come back to discover all your furniture gone. Doesn't mean its acceptable that you've been robbed, but you certainly would've had it coming, and I doubt many would have sympathy with you.

skybluelee

I think this is one of those situations where it might not be right but he certainly had it coming.

Its a bit like leaving your front door open all day every day whilst going out. Eventually you will come back to discover all your furniture gone. Doesn't mean its acceptable that you've been robbed, but you certainly would've had it coming, and I doubt many would have sympathy with you.

Nice analogy. :)

Skybluemac

Quite amusingly ironic that having 'taken the piss' out of us fans for so long, fat boy gets his comeuppance for 'taking a piss'.

turlykerd

Im not going to lie ...

I condone it and would have done the same in the same situation

when I read the headline I smiled

shame nobody recorded it or took a picture, I would have found myself a new wallpaper

does anyone know what bar this happened in ? I just want to get a real good mental picture as i go to sleep tonight

dancers lance

The whole thing seems a bit strange to me, the CT's front page 'shocker', the event itself, the conflicting stories and the fact that fisher 'walked in' instead of using his, rather awkward, half man half Darlek, Davros bastard machine.

bringbackrattles

I thought when I first read about it that Mr Smug got a dig and got a good soaking.But it seems that he just got jostled.
Bloody hell what a great opportunity for someone to get a medal by decking him !

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, I wouldn't condone violence but throwing a pint over somebody is hardly leaving them for dead.

dancers lance

The thing is, I wouldn't condone violence but throwing a pint over somebody is hardly leaving them for dead.
I heard it was actually an Advocaat and Lemonade, have you ever tried to get that stain out of a pair of grey action slacks?................thought not.

spider_ricoh

I heard it was actually an Advocaat and Lemonade, have you ever tried to get that stain out of a pair of grey action slacks?................thought not.

Does it make it better if it wasn't a pint of lager but a:
1) Bailey's Irish cream
2) sparkling mineral water
3) Drambuie
4) Babbycham
5) slimline G & T; OR
6) paint thinner

dancers lance

There is actual cocktail called cocksucking cowboy!....no shit, look it up.................just saying, not that i wished that was the 'offending beverage'......but one is called that.

Users who are viewing this thread