Supporter groups condemn Fisher violence (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

Does it make it better if it wasn't a pint of lager but a:
1) Bailey's Irish cream
2) sparkling mineral water
3) Drambuie
4) Babbycham
5) slimline G & T; OR
6) paint thinner
Paint thinner is only served in northern pubs, so I doubt very much it was that.

_brian_

There is actual cocktail called cocksucking cowboy!....no shit, look it up.................just saying, not that i wished that was the 'offending beverage'......but one is called that.

Thanks for that! I'm now having to explain to my wife why I'm searching for "cocksucking cowboys" on the internet, again!!!

DaleM

There is actual cocktail called cocksucking cowboy!....no shit, look it up.................just saying, not that i wished that was the 'offending beverage'......but one is called that.

I can just imagine the headline "Sky Blues CEO attacked with a Cocksucking Cowboy" :)

cloughie

Does it make it better if it wasn't a pint of lager but a:
1) Bailey's Irish cream
2) sparkling mineral water
3) Drambuie
4) Babbycham
5) slimline G & T; OR
6) paint thinner

You have missed petrol off your list

But I would not like to inflame things

Grendel

SkyblueBazza

The thing is, I wouldn't condone violence but throwing a pint over somebody is hardly leaving them for dead.

Some poor guy in virtually every town gets a drink thrown at him every day of the week for inappropriate behaviour. Admittedly it's usually by a girl that he's tried to get one over on...I'm struggling to see the difference in the grand scheme of things.

PUSB

jimmyhillsfanclub

I dont reckon it actuslly happened..... its all forum rumour, 'sources close to' and social media blah
. . .Tim fisher has dry clothes!

shy_tall_knight

SBT & KCIC - have done the right things with an official apology, however I found it hilarious, no physical injury to Timmy just made feel uncomfortable and embarrassed, which we've felt since the move to northants. He has failed to engage with the fans via a radio interview or forum recently so thinking he can buy a few fans a drink and sixfields would be forgotten was foolish.

A bit of pushing and a beer on his suit is nothing compared to his bording school when no doubt there was a lot worse went on in the dorms.

jimmyhillsfanclub

After 2 mins reading, 1 mins thought and 1.5 bottles of pinot noir, I've decided this incident did not actually happen.......

Users who are viewing this thread