Summer Transfer Window (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

PACE, PACE, PACE we lack pace and have for a number of years...especially at this level it can make the difference...look at Walsall on Monday; Paterson, Brandy and Westcarr killed our back four with their pace and trickery...we only have Moussa who is reasonably quick in attack

I only thought Paterson tore us apart, Brandy was ok, Westcarr in open play was quite average tbh, scored a pen then typical poacher's goal off a FK. Paterson had great technical skills as well as decent pace to cause damage, he did so, and I really hope we can sign him for next season, if we get out of admin and hopefully, this PHIV comes in and spends some money.

valiant15

Couldn't agree more Zorro,unfortunately our shit owners are still backed by a small section of sisu rentboys,they think its fine for them to break the law.

Mucca Mad Boys

Couldn't agree more Zorro,unfortunately our shit owners are still backed by a small section of sisu rentboys,they think its fine for them to break the law.

So you agree that "we should be stripped of our league status" - what a fan, if only we had more fans like you.

Someone could equally argue you are an ACL rentboy, based on your logic anyway.

stupot07

I only thought Paterson tore us apart, Brandy was ok, Westcarr in open play was quite average tbh, scored a pen then typical poacher's goal off a FK. Paterson had great technical skills as well as decent pace to cause damage, he did so, and I really hope we can sign him for next season, if we get out of admin and hopefully, this PHIV comes in and spends some money.

4 words - financial fair play rules.

stupot07

It'll obviously have to comply with FFP. FFP doesn't mean we can't spend a penny.

Problem is Waggots already said we need to offload high earners to meet FFP, there's not gonna be much wriggle room for signing players. We will mostly be looking at free's I imagine.

rupert_bear

Usually the administrator raises money by selling saleable players, we don't have that many Joe Murphy, Blair Adams,, Leon Clarke and Cyrrus Christie are the ones who spring to mind, who else ?

Users who are viewing this thread