summer takeover? (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

I agree. The appointment of a new manager is usually a reason to be optimistic. There's been a few I've been underwhelmed with in the past; Coleman, Boothroyd, Dowie, but I'm really quite excited about Mowbray. He'll have had three days to work his magic before Saturday and - apologies in advance to The Lurker for being a Patronising Prick here - but I really do think this could be a new, on field at least, era for CCFC.

Quiet you. It's new manager before his first game time, a magical time that shall not be broken by your trolling.

Gazolba

we have a couple of years to get to the prem

Since it's nearly 50 years since our last promotion, what makes you think we can get two promotions in two years? You need to come back to planet Earth.

Gosford Green

``and then we have a couple of years to get to the prem for when this deal kicks in !``

Stepping away from the crack pipe, the most realistic scenario for the next year or 2 is a settled squad that can put in a play off challenge.

Even that seems unreachable currently.

Last edited:

kg82

Since it's nearly 50 years since our last promotion, what makes you think we can get two promotions in two years? You need to come back to planet Earth.

To be fair, for 36 of those years there was no need for promotion, as we were in the top division.

Users who are viewing this thread